Franchise Business Review (FBR) just released their Top 50 Franchises for Women in 2019, and Budget Blinds® is #14 on the list. Surveying 8,880 women franchise owners from 266 leading franchise brands, this top 50 list is a rather exclusive club!
Franchise Business Review cuts to the chase
Since 2005, FBR has researched franchise brands to empower franchise buyers. As the leading market research firm in the franchise industry, they annually publish lists ranking franchise brands in several different categories, based on franchisee satisfaction. Their goals:
- To bring transparency to the franchise industry by evaluating what actual franchisees say about the brands they are living, breathing, and working with every day.
- Assist franchise brands to achieve performance objectives with actionable data about how they are doing from the franchise owners’ perspective.
Budget Blinds has ranked in the FBR Top 200 Franchises list since 2006, a Hall of Fame member since 2016. The Top 50 Franchises for Women is a relatively new category, and Budget Blinds has ranked in two of its three years of publication, 2017 and 2019.
In-depth surveys give the whole picture
Survey participants are asked approximately 50 questions about their franchisor ranging from leadership and training to core values, support, personal business lifestyle, and overall satisfaction of running their franchise business. Of the Top 50 Franchises for Women, satisfaction levels are high among those surveyed.
- 87 percent say they enjoy operating their business.
- 75 percent would recommend their franchise brand to others.
- 72 percent would “do it again” knowing what they know today.
- One in five women work part-time (less than 30 hours) to accommodate their goals.
Pam Morin has been a franchise owner of Budget Blinds of South Corpus Christi (TX) since 2012 and loves her business. A single mom, she built her business to Million Dollar Club status and says, “I’m a hard worker and I get up every day and go to work. It is long hours, but it’s a pleasure not a drudge. I love it—the customers, driving around, getting new samples … everything. I can see myself doing this until I retire, until I’m too old to take samples out of the truck.” As a business owner, she has the freedom to support local charities and organizations that make a difference in her community and in her personal life.
Create the work/life balance you need
If you are a woman looking to be your own boss and determine your own destiny, the world of franchising may be the answer. The Budget Blinds franchise business model lets you create a business that works for you:
- Low-cost, home-based business with low overhead
- Keep more of what you make with flat royalty and marketing fees
- Control your schedule and work hours
- Build your own team of employees
- No experience necessary–two weeks of initial training cover all aspects of running a business, including design and hands-on installation
- Ongoing, advanced training is offered through online webinars, videos and local area meetings
- Active support from neighboring franchisees and an annual convention for networking and growth
- A solid vendor alliance ensures product excellence and best pricing
- National and local marketing efforts, including print, social media, TV, and radio drive continual sales leads
- A recession-proof business in the multi-billion-dollar home services industry
Budget Blinds has been launching successful franchise businesses since 1994 and is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, with over 1,100 franchised territories in all 50 states. Part of the Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) family of brands, you’re supported by a national network that is one of the largest franchisors in the U.S. and Canada. Following a proven business model with strong franchisor support makes it easier to open and grow a business much faster than starting a business from scratch. You become part of a thriving organization that offers on-going training and support at every level of business.
Work in a beautiful world
Budget Blinds is dedicated to providing innovative window treatment solutions for residential and commercial customers to enhance and beautify their spaces. We are leaders in style, energy-efficient options, eco-friendly products, cordless safety for children and pets, and smart home automation for window coverings.
When you’re ready to compare your options, you can trust that FBR has already done a lot of research and due diligence for you. Look into the Budget Blinds franchise opportunity and request an e-brochure for more information about building a secure financial future as a franchise business owner with a brand that will help you achieve your dream of business ownership while giving you the lifestyle you desire. Start your new tomorrow today and go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 and learn more about Budget Blinds and sister brands, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®.
Access Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 Franchises for Women in 2019 by clicking here.