Any franchisor worth its salt, and your investment, is going to make training for its franchisees a top priority. Before you sign on the dotted line to become an independent franchise business owner, make sure that the support you receive from the franchisor includes training that will carry you from day one to the end of your franchise contract.
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), home to four home services franchise brands, knows that training is essential to any successful franchise endeavor and is dedicated to excellence in training, including product knowledge, business practices, marketing, and sales, including “hands-on” practical training for installations and performed services. Since 2018, the new HFC Home Office complex with a franchisee resource center, library, and state-of-the-art training, education and support facility has further enhanced the experience for most franchise owners in the network.
Commitment to training
Training is not just a one-time event. It has a definite beginning, but with ongoing training and education, there is never an end. To keep any business relevant and growing, on-going and advanced training is necessary to stay on the cutting edge, be constantly improving, and stay ahead of the competition.
For every brand, Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®, HFC customizes training for the specifics of the brand’s products and services. No facet of running a business is outside the realm of franchisee training. Comprehensive coverage within the first two weeks of new owner training includes:
- Financial Management and Profitability
- Best business practices
- Technology, internal programs and processes
- Product knowledge and design
- Product Installation / Services
- Operations Manuals
- Hands-on real-world training
- Sales, all aspects and role-playing
- Marketing, national initiatives and Local Area Marketing
- Vendors and products
Support and training go hand in hand
Ongoing support and training are part of the package of franchise business ownership. In conjunction with new owner training is 24/7/365 online support with webinars, training collateral, and videos that are up to date with all current practices, products, and information. Home Office support teams are available during working hours for help with any questions from sales to marketing and installation to technology. Training never ends!
- Franchise Marketing Coaches
- Installation Specialists
- Business Coaches
- Franchise Support Specialists
- Franchise Relations and Communications
- IT Department
- Marketing Department
- Online continuing education, webinars
- Advanced training, including new owner’s post-training phase
- Regional meetings, Home Office staff and vendor-hosted
- Annual convention
What our franchisees say:
Of online support: “This is why someone buys a franchise. Everything I need has been created, and it’s actually easy to find. It’s my job to run the business and utilize this stuff. You guys have done your job. Thank you.”
Of training: “AdvantaClean has a great business model. The support is fantastic, and the training is great and ongoing.”
Of regional meetings:
“Been in business for nine years. Great refresher and lots of good ideas about social media and lead generation. Very motivated as well. Thanks guys!”
“As a new owner, it is great to spend time with other owners. Not to mention, this is such a great opportunity to refocus and get back on track with best practices.”
“Meetings are always very informative and beneficial to franchisees. The best interests of the franchisees are always first and foremost. The information and support from Home Office is greatly appreciated.”
Build a secure future with Home Franchise Concepts
Building a franchise business is a huge undertaking and getting the training, business development, and marketing support from your franchisor is a critical component for success. For 27 years, HFC has been training and growing successful franchise owners throughout the U.S. and Canada. HFC has made sure that its franchise owners stay out in front with exemplary training and support, keeping them current and knowledgeable as new trends unfolded, products evolved, and business practices and technology have advanced. Today, each brand is top of its category in the home improvement space, continuing to provide homeowners and businesses with high-quality products and services to improve their homes and enrich their lives.
- Budget Blinds – is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, offering custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for residential and commercial customers, along with exclusive product lines, smart home automation and home décor accessories like rugs and bedding.
- Tailored Living – provides whole home organization and innovative storage solutions for home or business, including custom closet organization systems, garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options. Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in North America.
- Concrete Craft – is the only decorative concrete franchise offering concrete overlays and custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor enhancement, as well as concrete repair and restoration. Transform interior floors, patios, driveways, walkways, pool decks, and vertical surfaces like fireplaces and accent walls with concrete
- AdvantaClean — One of the leading national franchised providers of Restoration Services, including mold removal and remediation, water damage restoration, Radon testing or mitigation, and air duct cleaning. Help homeowners and business owners find permanent solutions to water damage, mold growth, and poor indoor air quality for healthier living.
Don’t wait another day. Call 1-800-420-5374 or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about franchising with HFC. You’ll have all the training and support you need as well as a business model that lets you build a business to suit your definition of success. If you’re a Veteran, ask about our substantial discounts to assist with becoming a franchise business owner with any of our brands.