If you desire to be your own boss, you can’t go wrong as a franchise business owner where you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Especially in an uncertain economy, franchise ownership has the substantial benefit of the backing of a franchise company whose focus is keeping all its franchise owners on firm ground. With Budget Blinds®, parent company Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) supports its network of independent franchise owners at every level, working to keep each individual business on track.
As a Budget Binds independent franchise business owner, you can focus on sales and growing your business every day. You don’t have to do the myriad tasks that an independent small business owner has to do just to keep up with the evolving world of commerce because the HFC infrastructure supports you with dedicated teams that oversee every phase of business:
- Target markets are clearly defined in residential and commercial sectors and monitored constantly to keep up with buyer patterns.
- Offerings stay current with in-demand and on-trend window covering products and services.
- A Vendor Alliance of top manufacturers ensures availability of high-quality products at the best prices.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training covers every aspect of running your business, including sales, design, hands-on installation, and best business practices.
- Marketing initiatives are designed for maximum effectiveness across all available channels, you don’t have to become a marketing expert.
- National and local marketing efforts are coordinated, and marketing assets are created for maximum impact.
- IT department that keeps all your business processes up to date with the latest technologies to efficiently run your business in challenging times.
Award-winning Budget Blinds
There is tremendous confidence that comes with buying a Budget Blinds franchise business. The time-tested business model has made Budget Blinds the largest window covering franchise in North America and a consistent award winner in the industry. In January, Entrepreneur Magazine released their annual Franchise 500 Ranking for 2020, and Budget Blinds is #17. Additionally, every year when Franchise Business Review (FBR)* releases their lists evaluating franchise opportunities, Budget Blinds qualifies in multiple categories. For 2019-2020 the following rankings were awarded:
- Top 200 Franchises list for 2020 and a Hall of Fame member (consistent placement for 10 years) since 2016
- Top Franchises for Veterans
- Top 50 Franchises for Women in 2019
- Top 88 Service Franchises
- Top 50 Multi-Unit Franchises for 2019
*FBR is the leading market research firm in the franchise industry specializing in franchisee satisfaction and performance since 2005.
It’s simply a beautiful job
As a window covering professional, you get to work with beauty and design all day long, helping people transform their lives and spaces with solutions that are custom designed for each individual situation. Whether needs include a style update, energy-efficient window treatments, eco-friendly products, cordless safety for children and pets, or smart home automation for window coverings, you have the answer with beautiful and exceptional fabrics, textures, colors, styles, and materials.
- Style and beauty are never sacrificed for functionality or practicality; on-trend is where Budget Blinds lives with the latest styles and unlimited design potential with blinds, shutters, shades, drapery, and more.
- Innovative light and privacy control from light-filtering options to complete blackout styles ensure increased comfort and convenience for any home.
- Child-safe, cordless window coverings let parents enjoy complete peace of mind.
- Leading the way with motorization and smart home automation, including Somfy®, MotorEaseTM by Budget Blinds, Lutron’s® wireless automation, and whole-home surround sound with Sonos One.
- Private label brands let you offer products not available anywhere else with our exclusive lines: Signature Series®, Inspired Collection®, Enlightened Style®, DesignINK, and Smart Home Collection by Budget Blinds®.
- Go beyond the windows and coordinate luxury bedding, custom rugs, and decorative pillows to completely style any room.
Build a commercial component into your business
A mix of residential and commercial projects gives a broader base of customers for your franchise business. Anyone with a building needs the same exceptional Budget Blinds’ products, high-quality service, and enduring value that have delighted homeowners for over 27 years. BB Commercial Solutions brings energy efficiency, cost savings, and branding opportunities to businesses large and small. Child-safe features, motorization, and consistency between locations are additional benefits for commercial customers. From window film and graphic shades for storefront windows to opulent drapery in conference rooms and hotels, you can create perfect solutions with blinds, shades, shutters, and drapes. Additional benefits of commercial accounts:
- Historically higher ticket prices per job.
- Confirmed budgets for projects eases decision making.
- Focused, needs-driven solutions as opposed to subjective.
- Work with individual, local businesses or expand into larger chains.
- Vendor alliance programs give you best products and best prices so your proposals will win bids.
- Vendor reps and Home Office support answer questions and offer hands-on assistance to help get started with commercial accounts.
- Industries served include restaurants, schools, government facilities, offices, apartments, condos, retail, property management, hospitality, and healthcare.
Make the move to franchise ownership
If it’s time for a change in your work life, becoming an independent franchise owner with Budget Blinds could pave the way to career satisfaction. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to speak with one of our Franchise Licensing Advisors to learn more about the world of franchising and how HFC supports its franchise owners. HFC is also home to three other home services franchise brands, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft® and AdvantaClean®. Franchise opportunities are available with each brand, so spend some time and see what each of our brands has to offer for building a successful franchise business.