Admit it. During the holidays we’d all like more time off for shopping, seeing blockbuster movies, hanging out with visiting relatives and just kicking back and enjoying our families and the wonders of the season. But when you work 40…50…60 hours a week it’s hard to find the time to participate in all the festivities. Oftentimes the things that fall by the wayside are kids’ Christmas programs, the visit to Santa at the mall, or putting up Hanukkah lights and decorations that have become family traditions…at least for those who can get off work.
Stuck in an office, a truck or out in the field can be especially painful when you’d rather be somewhere else. It’s times like this when being your own boss would be great! Imagine shifting hours or work load so you could get to school programs, bake dozens of cookies or pick up Grandma and Grandpa at the airport, without taking a hit on your income or jeopardizing your position.
It’s not impossible.
The freedom of franchising
Being an independent franchise owner does not mean you won’t work hard. But it does mean you have more control of how you work and how much you work. Here are some of the top reasons that people have bought a Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® or Concrete Craft® franchise business with Home Franchise Concepts (FHC), the parent company of all three franchise brands.
- You are your own boss
- You set your work days and schedule
- Only hire people YOU want to work with
- Scalable business with single or multiple territories
- Home-based business lets you live where you want
- Flat fees let you determine how much money you want to make
- Create a family business to pass on to your children
Franchising is a solid business opportunity
Of course, choosing the right franchise is the critical decision. There are lots of things to consider and one of the most important is the integrity and stability of the franchisor. HFC has over 20 years in the franchising industry and in that time has developed a winning strategy for every brand.
- Dedicated to the success of its franchisees
- Proven business models
- Comprehensive training in every aspect of business
- Nationally recognized and respected brands
- Dynamic and robust marketing to drive leads
- Home improvement services that will always be in demand
- Both residential and commercial revenue streams
All three brands are leaders in the multi-billion dollar home improvement industry, with a synergy between brands that makes each one stronger.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial. With franchises in all 50 states, Canada and Monterrey, Mexico, it’s the #1 window coverings franchise in the nation.
- Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options for home and business. 200 franchised territories make TL the largest home organization franchise in North America, specializing in custom closet design, garage makeovers and innovative whole home organization solutions.
- Concrete Craft – custom decorative stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios and vertical surfaces like fireplace fronts and retaining walls. Our newest brand with franchises in 12 states offers unprecedented room for growth and expansion.
Let this be the last year you get short-changed on holiday fun! Become your own boss with one of the thriving HFC franchise opportunities–Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft–and take control of your time and your life! Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to learn more about the business of franchising and see if it’s a proper fit for you. Make 2017 your year of career satisfaction and financial security!
HFC offers substantial discounts to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.