Ultimately, it means that you save yourself a whole lot of work while greatly reducing risk getting your business off the ground and to profitability. For a new start-up business, it could take years for a new name, logo, and concept to become a brand in your customers’ minds. Buying a franchise business with an established brand means building your business on a firm foundation with all the essential elements of a brand already in place:
- Vision statement and mission statement
- How you communicate with your customers
- What you communicate to your customers
- Reputation and position in the marketplace
- Target markets and informed consumers
The value of a brand
Starting a business as a known franchise brand is like being the only person at a convention who’s wearing a nametag. A brand gives immediate identification and sets you apart from those who still have the task of introducing themselves. And in the world of business, that is no small task! One agency that creates and enhances brands for its customers estimates that it takes five years to establish a brand (abccreative.com).
Having a brand definitely can mean the difference between failure and success! As an independent franchise business owner with any one of the Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) brands—Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft® and AdvantaClean®—you are instantly part of a network with years of quality products and service, customer care, and reputation building that have made HFC one of the largest franchisors in North America. When you open your doors for business, you can focus on growing your business rather than spending precious time defining your identity (brand) and carving out a niche in the marketplace.
Strength in numbers
Within the HFC franchise network are over 1,800 franchise territories throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico across all four brands. Name recognition for each of the brands has national reach, and consumers have familiarity with the brands from personal experience, word of mouth from family or friends, and from advertising efforts that promote a consistent message wherever it’s heard or seen, including online, billboards, radio, TV, and branded vehicles. From one state to the next, consumers will see identical brand presentation, shoring up each independently owned franchise business. Customers will know what to expect whenever they do business with one of HFC’s franchise brands, giving you an advantage over any local competition with limited exposure.
The importance of brand consistency
As a franchise business owner, you are licensed to use the franchisor’s brand name and operating systems. The franchisor has the authority to protect the integrity of the brand, with each franchise owner adhering to contractual provisions for promoting the brand. With local marketing efforts coordinated with national messaging, a consistent brand presentation is ensured, growing the brand’s reach and strengthening every franchise location’s presence. You can focus on selling without having to figure out what to say and how to say it, the franchisor takes care of that by:
- Developing the brand persona—how to convey your purpose, values, promises, and how you solve problems for people.
- Selecting the right product mix to advance the brand and aligning with high-quality vendors to secure best pricing and service for franchise owners.
- Developing buyer personas—“fleshing out” your ideal customers to help pinpoint their needs, wants, and pain points to fine-tune marketing efforts.
- Designing the most effective presentation to reach your target markets, including logo, colors, website design, content, voice, and the most advantageous advertising venues to generate leads 24/7/365.
- Insuring consistency across all channels from website and business cards to printed brochures, online marketing, and social media presence.
Step into business ownership with an established franchise brand
HFC has been helping entrepreneurs build successful franchise businesses for over 27 years and is ready to talk with you about becoming an independent franchise business owner with any one of its four brands. Right now, with the hustle and bustle of life on hiatus with sheltering in place for safety’s sake, may be the perfect time to investigate the possibility of becoming your own boss as a franchise business owner with HFC. Call 1-800-420-5374 or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about franchise ownership and how it can change your world. All the brands are ready … are you?