The month of February is all about love. With Valentine’s Day smack in the middle, the whole month devotes itself to love and Americans celebrate love into the billions of dollars. Yes, billions, including $800-million-plus spent on pets!
So, what’s on your Valentine’s Day list of the things you love?
- Sports teams
- Pizza, hot wings, chocolate
- Spa day
Does your job make the “love” list? If not, maybe you’re in need of a change.
Make the move to franchising and start to love your job
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), parent company to three home services industry franchise brands, believes everyone should love their job. That’s why so much time and effort goes into the business models for Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft, so the franchise owners can truly love their jobs. And they do.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial (1,040 franchises)
- Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options for home and business (193 franchises)
- Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, decks and patios (our newest brand, with 7 franchises)
Here are the top five reasons that HFC’s independent franchise business owners love their jobs. See if anything grabs your attention or fuels that lurking spark of entrepreneurship that burns inside you.
Home-based business, low-cost franchise
- Be your own boss, start your own business
- Franchise fees from $50,000 to $75,000
- Discounts for veterans
- Low overhead
Set your own schedule (click here to read more)
- Work days, nights, weekends…you decide what works for you
- Schedule your life the way you want it to be
- Carve out time for your own interests and hobbies
- Build a family business, a legacy to pass on
Unlimited earning potential (click here to read more)
- The bigger you grow your business, the more you make
- Own more than one territory if you desire
- Flat royalty and marketing fees mean you keep more of what you earn
Solid training and on-going support (click here to read more)
- Two-week initial training and extensive Operations Manuals
- Assigned Business Coaches and/or mentors
- In-depth online training, videos and webinars
- Annual convention and regional Sales and Marketing training seminars
Strong national brand with good reputation (click here to read more)
- Vendor alliance programs ensure high-quality products at the best prices
- Robust National Advertising Fund
- Lots of local advertising support and materials
- Extensive social media reach, including TV, radio and print
If going to work every day for someone else has become a chore, starting your own franchise business with Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft may be the change you need to love your job…and your life! Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to begin investigating the business of franchising and see if it’s a proper fit for you.
HFC has special programs to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.