If you’ve ever dreamed about owning your own business but questioned the practicalities of starting a business from the ground up, you should seriously look at franchising opportunities. A successful franchise system eliminates the biggest worries of starting a business from scratch.
- The business model is established
- Products and services are determined
- Target markets are defined
- The brand has an established presence in the marketplace
The wild card is you. So, ask yourself:
- What are your reasons for wanting a business of your own?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you disciplined for the daily demands of business ownership?
- Can you build a successful team?
- Are you trainable and can you also train others?
- Do you have the capital necessary to start a business?
If you’re getting a little excited at this point, you’re probably a good candidate for becoming an independent franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), one of the largest franchise companies in North America and parent company to four award-winning home improvement/home services franchise brands. For 25 years, HFC has been helping entrepreneurs, like yourself, grow successful franchise businesses serving both residential and commercial customers with exceptional products and services to enhance their lives every day.
Budget Blinds® – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application
- If you’re a great salesperson, you don’t need to know a thing about window coverings or running a window coverings business to become a Budget Blinds franchise owner. We will train you, give on-going support, exclusive product lines not available anywhere else, and drive leads to you with our multi-million-dollar national advertising budget. As a franchise owner, you will consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service. To learn more, click here.
Tailored Living® – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring solutions for home and business
- Are you a problem solver by nature? Do you like to help other people? Even if you don’t know a thing about home organization or running a home organization business, we will train you, give you best-in-class support, and drive leads to you with robust SEO initiatives and local marketing tools. You will consult with homeowners who want expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service to help them organize their homes and garages and business owners who want to improve their bottom line. To learn more, click here.
Concrete Craft® – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for interior floors and outdoor hardscapes like walkways, driveways, and patios, including vertical concrete resurfacing
- Become the concrete repair, restoration and decorative concrete specialist in your area! We will teach you everything you need to know, give world-class support, and help drive leads to you with national initiatives and local marketing tools targeting residential and commercial customers. As a franchise owner, you can get your hands dirty or lead installation crews that do the dirty work while you run the business. To learn more, click here.
AdvantaClean® — light environmental and emergency services, including mold removal and remediation, moisture control, air duct cleaning, water damage restoration, and radon mitigation
- Build a recession-resistant business that helps homeowners and business owners find permanent solutions to water damage, mold growth, and poor indoor air quality. Your certification and training will make you the expert in restoring properties to clean, safe environments. A sterling reputation in the industry and comprehensive business support will enable you to grow your business as big as you want it to be. To learn more, click here.
Build the business you want to own
Although you’re buying into a proven business model with certain non-negotiables that protect the brand, you have many options to build exactly the business you want.
- Determine your own business goals
- You decide structure–sole-proprietor or partners
- Set your work days and schedule
- Work with family, or hire employees
- Scalable with single or multiple territories
- No cap or ceiling on how much money you can make
If you’re still reading, you probably do have what it takes to be a franchise business owner! Taking the leap into business ownership is a vitally important and personal decision, so when you’re ready, we’re ready to talk. One of our franchise licensing advisors will walk you through the process of deciding if franchising is the right career move for you. Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and get on the road to an exciting journey of self-discovery.
HFC also has special discounts to assist Veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you are a Veteran or will soon be exiting any branch of the military, click on the brand below to learn how HFC and its family of brands support Veterans.