If you’re considering buying a franchise business as your next career move, there’s more to consider than whether you like the product or service that is the actual business. You may love the burgers or spicy wings, but are you in a position to spend what it takes to acquire a brick and mortar building or are you ready to work seven days a week? It’s vitally important to investigate the business model of any franchise opportunity you are considering. From the initial franchise fees to necessary equipment and/or real estate, you need to know exactly what you’re getting into.
As a franchise business owner, you enter into a legal and commercial relationship with the franchisor, being licensed to use the franchisor’s brand name and operating systems. Scrutiny of the business model lets you know the parameters for conducting your franchise business and how much latitude you will have to do it your way.
The Home Franchise Concepts business models
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has been helping entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds to build successful franchise businesses for over 25 years, and the flexibility built into their business models is why. Stringent adherence to brand attributes is required of every franchise owner, but there is also freedom for individual expression within your business.
Here are time-tested and success-verified business model aspects that make the HFC family of brands—Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft® and AdvantaClean®—so attractive to potential franchise owners:
- Low-cost franchises with low overhead.
- Home-based business model with the option to set up a showroom or offices, if desired.
- Exclusive protected territories; never any in-house competition.
- In-home consultative sales model; meet customers where they live and work.
- Dual revenue stream, including residential and commercial markets.
- No experience necessary, in-depth training in every facet of the business.
- Coordinated national and local marketing efforts drive brand awareness.
- Home Office support teams in critical areas of business, including marketing, IT, sales, operations, admin, social media, installation, and vendor alliances.
- No required operations schedule; set your own workdays and schedule.
- No limit on income; scale your business to the size you want with one or multiple territories.
- Be a sole proprietor, work with partners, or build a family business.
- Hire your own employees.
- Franchise fee discounts for qualified Veterans.
A business model designed for your success
Franchising is a reciprocal relationship with benefits for both franchisor and franchisee. The franchisor is able to expand the brand without having to fund or facilitate growth by taking on investors or business loans. They maintain the authority to protect the integrity of the brand while individual franchise owners invest at local levels and promote the brand nationally by building their individual businesses.
Franchisees benefit in many ways:
- Not having to start from scratch to build a business, shortening the time to seeing profitability.
- Reaping rewards from the synergy of almost 1,800 franchise owners in the U.S. and Canada contributing to the strength of each brand and the entire franchise network.
- Ongoing training and Home Office support teams available for the length of the franchise contract.
- Franchisor continually evaluates the market and best business practices, so franchise owners have the best available tools to run their businesses.
- As one of the largest franchise companies in North America, HFC has the selling power to negotiate vendor alliances and partnerships that generate cost savings for franchise owners for the products they need.
- HFC maintains a comprehensive national presence with company websites and social media accounts to keep their brands top of mind with consumers.
The business model of any franchise opportunity deserves your careful consideration before buying into any franchise system. At HFC, we have Franchise Licensing Advisors who will make sure you fully understand the business models. They can walk you through the process and answer all your questions to help you determine if franchising with HFC is right for you.
Let today be the day you take control of your own destiny. Call 1-800-420-5374 today to speak with a Franchise Licensing Advisor or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about becoming a franchise business owner with Budget Blinds, Tailored Living, Concrete Craft or AdvantaClean. Ask about discounts for qualified Veterans and available financing options. We’re ready to help you take the step to business ownership and a brighter future for you and your family.