Right now, many people are reassessing their lives, including work/life balance, priorities, and security. The dramatic change in how life is lived every day reminds us of some important truths:
- Change can be a catalyst for moving forward.
- Work/life balance is more about recognizing when your time should be spent on work and when it should be spent on life as opposed to separating work and personal life completely.
- None of us has complete control of our surroundings, but we can control some things.
If you’ve ever dreamed of a different life with more control of your time and your schedule, becoming a franchise business owner can give you that independence. You’re freed from the dictates of a job that owns you; you can build a secure business that lets you work the way you want while building the life you desire. If you’re resourceful, reliable, and motivated, a franchise opportunity with Concrete Craft® could open up a whole new world that sets you on the fulfilling career path of being your own boss.
Align with an industry leader
Concrete Craft is the nation’s largest decorative concrete franchise and one of four franchise brands of parent company, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). Recently, Concrete Craft was ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 41st annual Franchise 500 Ranking for 2020, along with sister brands Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, and AdvantaClean®. With over 27 years of franchise experience, HFC and its franchise brands are undisputed leaders in the home improvement/home services industry.
Decorative concrete is a rock-solid opportunity
The popularity of decorative concrete continues to grow year after year as homeowners and business owners recognize the substantial benefits of decorative concrete. The incredible durability, easy maintenance, unlimited design potential, and cost savings while achieving the look of high-end flooring have catapulted decorative concrete into a multi-billion-dollar industry. Concrete Craft offers more options than most with our exclusive MasterProTM line of proprietary products and resurfacing systems that keep our franchise owners one step ahead of the competition. Indoors and out, you’ll be able to meet any concrete needs of residential or commercial customers for interior floors, patios, driveways, entryways, courtyards, porches, pool decks, vertical walls, and more.
You don’t have to know anything about decorative concrete to become a Concrete Craft franchise owner, you’ll be thoroughly trained to master the many options for refinishing concrete that include:
- Stamped Concrete– authentic looking faux stone, brick, slate, tile, or wood plank, creating floors that are more durable and cost-effective than other materials.
- Stained Concrete– Beautiful color-rich finishes can mimic anything from polished marble to natural stone. Various designs, color options, application techniques and finishes can transform any interior or exterior surface to a vibrant finish.
- Resurfaced Concrete– Hand-cut and custom-blended colors to simulate real stone like cobblestone and flagstone. We are proud to offer handcrafted results that our competitors do not, including PebbleKoatTM, a real stone river rock overlay.
- Vertical Resurfacing – Our cutting-edge vertical overlay system lets you create realistic faux stone and wood plank designs on walls and hardscape elements like accent walls, seat walls, benches, and fireplace surrounds.
- Repair and Restoration – Save clients the cost and mess of demolition and replacement of damaged concrete with our exclusive products that repair and cover damage, creating new surfaces that turn existing concrete into better than new.
Residential and commercial revenue streams
A mix of residential and commercial projects will help to build your business faster. Anyone with a home or building needs what Concrete Craft offers: durable finishes that beautify and extend the life of existing concrete surfaces, indoors and out.
For residential customers:
- Transform outdoor settings like patios and pool decks from bland to beautiful with faux stone designs
- Create stunning interior floors with stained and resurfaced concrete
- Strip years away from a home’s appearance with a new, custom driveway
For commercial clients:
- Maximize facilities’ budgets with longer lasting flooring options
- Enhance storefronts and community areas with the beauty of faux stone
- Businesses stay cleaner and healthier with low-maintenance decorative concrete floors
Is franchising right for you?
Now is the perfect time to see if franchise ownership is the right career move for you. A Concrete Craft franchise offers benefits you won’t find elsewhere, plus you have the support and backing of HFC, one of the largest franchise companies in North America. The proven business model lets our franchisees focus on selling and growing their businesses to achieve their personal and financial goals. Benefits of owning a Concrete Craft franchise:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- No experience necessary
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support for as long as you own your business
- Territories are protected, own one or multiple units
- Set your workdays and schedule to what is best for you
- Hire people you want to work with for sales, design, and installation crews
- Coordinated national and local area marketing initiatives drive sales leads 24/7
- Flat marketing and royalty fees let you keep more of what you make
- Discounted fees assist qualified Veterans with becoming business owners
Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today and speak with one of our franchise licensing advisors about franchise opportunities with Concrete Craft or any of the HFC brands. They’ll help you decide if franchise ownership is right for you, as well as work with you to determine the best time to take the life-changing step of owning your own business.