Every March, Franchise Times addresses the question, “what’s the best franchise to buy?” with the release of the Franchise Times ZOR Awards. This year, Tailored Living, one of the family of brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), won in the category “Fixer Upper,” a nom de plume for home improvement. And Tailored Living designers are indeed experts in home improvement, with innovative storage and organization solutions for every area of your home, garage or commercial business.
Align yourself with Tailored Living for business success
If you are considering becoming a franchise owner, you can be confident that Tailored Living is a solid franchise opportunity. Each ZOR winner is top of their category, selected by several criteria that demonstrate the excellence of the brand.
- Already has a rating as a Franchise Times Top 200+ franchise
- Financial transparency in Item 19 of the Franchise Disclosure Document (this is big)
- Proven profitability for the franchisee based on six financial metrics
- Industry reports and analyses of the brand, including financial performance and press releases
- An online poll reflecting industry enthusiasm (You really like me!!)
A home-based, low cost franchise, Tailored Living is within reach for just about anyone looking to franchise. And if you’re a Veteran, discounts are available to assist you with becoming a franchise business owner.
No experience necessary
Among Tailored Living’s independent franchise business owners, you will find individuals from all backgrounds and work experience. Businesses are run as sole proprietorships, LLCs, husband and wife teams, family businesses and BFFs working together. Common threads among franchise owners are:
- Wants better work hours and more family time
- Desire to own a business; to create a family business
- Likes to work with their hands, do home renovation or construction
- Retired, but looking for something new to do
- Likes to help people improve their lives
If you are at a stall-out in your career, suffering from burnout, looking for some new challenge or want a manageable work/life balance, franchising may be the answer. Franchising offers a scalable business opportunity that you control, built upon a proven business model and supported by a comprehensive corporate infrastructure touching on every phase of business.
“There’s something to be said about the culture of the organization. They’ve always been there to support us and it’s genuine. They bring integrity and authenticity.” –Juliana Carter, Tailored Living serving Northern Virginia (Todd and Juliana Carter have owned a Tailored Living franchise for 10 years)
The Home Franchise Concepts family of brands
Along with Tailored Living, HFC is home to two other award-winning home improvement/home services franchise opportunities: Budget Blinds® and Concrete Craft®. If you love working with people and helping them enhance and improve their surroundings, you may be a perfect fit for the HFC family.
- Tailored Living –200+ franchised territories make TL the largest home organization franchise in the U.S. and Canada. Independent franchise business owners design and install custom storage solutions for closets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, garages and more.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial. It’s the #1 window coverings franchise in North America with over 1,040 franchises in the U.S., Canada and Monterrey, Mexico.
- Concrete Craft – provides custom concrete overlays, including stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor floors, hardscapes and vertical surfaces. Walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, seat walls, fire pits and home siding are changed from ordinary to extraordinary with decorative concrete and faux stone overlays.
Maybe it’s time to become your own boss and take charge of your financial career and your life through franchising. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to begin investigating the world of franchising and see if you have what it takes to become an independent franchise business owner. We think owning a business is one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself and your family.