Every year, Remodeling Magazine ranks the top 550 companies in home remodeling, including franchises, full-service remodelers, replacement contractors and insurance restoration firms, from voluntary data and survey information submitted in Q1 and Q2.
For 2016, Tailored Living® moved to third in the franchise category, up from 20 in 2015. What can we say…for Tailored Living, 2015 was a very good year!
There are lots of reasons for that, including:
- Tailored Living is the largest whole home organization and garage flooring franchise in North America
- In 2015, Tailored Living experienced 29% system-wide sales growth compared to 2014
Dan Tafoya, President of Tailored Living, shares the excitement, “We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years, and I’m happy to say this past year was our best yet in terms of system-wide sales in the U.S. and Canada. With organization systems becoming more desirable – from a nice-to-have to a must-have – we are seeing homeowners make better use of their space in the closet, the pantry, the family room and the garage. Since the launch of the brand in 2010, we have completed nearly 200,000 organization jobs.”
If you’re interested in starting a business and being your own boss, maybe it’s time to take a closer look at becoming an independent franchise business owner with Tailored Living.
Strength in numbers
Tailored Living is one of three brands in the family of brands with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). HFC is the parent company to three dynamic brands in the home improvement/home services industry:
- Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options for home and business.
- Budget Blinds® – custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial. Budget Blinds is the #1 window coverings franchise in the US. and Canada.
- Concrete Craft® – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, decks, patios and vertical surfaces. Our newest brand, it’s the only decorative concrete franchise in the country.
The synergy of all three brands makes each one stronger and, year after year, each claims a larger share of the marketplace. Dedicated to the success of all its franchise business owners, HFC continually strives to improve franchisor/franchisee relationships, expand training, and grow brand awareness through consistent national and local marketing efforts.
The Tailored Living franchise opportunity
As a Tailored Living franchisee, your products and services will always be in demand. Maximizing living space, improving storage options and organizing closets are ongoing activities with new home buyers, growing families, blended families and empty-nesters. Life stimulates change and Tailored Living can help to make it as painless as possible!
Here are 11 attributes that make Tailored Living an exceptional franchise opportunity:
- Proven Business Model – Home-based business model, low overhead and flat royalty fees
- Years in Business – Tailored Living was founded in 2010, combining two existing brands and has become the largest whole-home organization franchise company in the nation
- Proven Track Record – steady growth and expansion year after year, with profitable franchisees
- Happy, Successful Franchisees – Franchise Business Review ranked Tailored Living as a “Top Home Services Franchises for 2016,” based on their annual survey of franchisee satisfaction
- Training – initial two-week intensive and ongoing training in every phase of the business including product knowledge, design, installation, marketing and business practices
- Corporate Support –Business coaching team, Vendor Alliance representatives and corporate communications via email, regional trainings and annual convention
- Marketing Support – National and local through the National Advertising Fund; continually fresh local advertising materials to use and customize to drive leads and sales
- Product Excellence – Vendor Alliance program with industry giants for highest quality at competitive prices and commitment to excellence at every level
- Customer Satisfaction/Reputation – Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; corporate assistance if problems arise
- Protected Territory – Every territory is exclusive, you won’t find other Tailored Living franchisees competing with you
- Celebrity endorsements – As the Expert’s Choice, Tailored Living has been affiliated with some of television’s top home improvement shows over the years, including the Property Brothers at Home, Rev Run’s Renovation, and George to the Rescue. Being linked with a celebrated name lets Tailored Living become part of their expansive worlds, and that’s good marketing. (For example, the Property Brothers Facebook has 871,502 likes and Rev Run has a whopping 2,270,961 likes.)
If you’re looking for a solid business opportunity that would afford financial security for you and your family, go online to http://franchise.tailoredliving.com today and learn more about becoming an independent franchise business owner with Tailored Living.
- You are your own boss
- How much you make is up to you
- Build a team of employees who share your values
- Schedule your time to what works best for you and your family
- Build a family business that can be passed on to your kids or other family members
Veterans click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands supports veterans with substantial discounts to assist you with becoming a franchise business owner.
To read the full Remodeling report, follow this link: The 2016 Remodeling 550.