Have you been dreaming of starting your own business or buying a franchise? If so, you undoubtedly have some definite goals in mind.
- Want the independence of being your own boss.
- Desire to build something to pass on to your children.
- Want to scale back from full time and chose my own hours.
- Don’t want limits on how much money I can make.
No more “working for the man.” (Sorry, just had to say that!)
Are you a full-fledged entrepreneur who wants to do everything from the ground up? Create the business model, test the business model, evaluate the data, hire employees and then run the whole company with everything resting on you?
If not, but you are still serious about becoming a business owner, then franchising may be right for you.
Sharing the Load
With a Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® franchise, what you put into the business will determine what you get out. You are in charge of your own destiny. Backed by the strong, secure position of a 20+ years in business parent company (Home Franchise Concepts) with a proven business model, you’re joining over 1,000 people who make up the Home Franchise Concepts’ franchise family. Here are just some of the reasons that make Tailored Living a top-rated franchise business.
- You receive initial intensive training in every aspect of the business, with ongoing support from a team of business coaches.
- Through the National Advertising Fund (NAF) your business will be widely promoted on the national level across proven-performance media platforms: the Web and social media.
- With a franchise business, you step into an already established brand image and reputation.
- We help you design a marketing plan to maximize your local efforts in conjunction with national efforts, as well as creating your own social media presence.
- Our Vendor Alliance program avails you the best products at the best prices.
- You have access to a network of fellow franchisees for help and advice.
- If you are a military veteran, our Million Dollar Franchise Event can assist with the franchise purchase costs.
Franchisees Speak Out
Tailored Living franchisees come from all over the U.S. and Canada. They represent many diverse backgrounds and experiences. But they all have in common the desire to own a business and to be successful in that business. Here are quotes from successful franchisees on why they love being a part of the Tailored Living family:
- Flexible lifestyle for myself and my family
- The support they give us, the training right from the very start and the business coaches
- Happy with the marketing support and products
- High quality national brand, with products we deliver locally, and great customer service
- Support, training and tools I get to run my business
- Tailored Living takes care of all the “behind-the-scenes” stuff like marketing, operational issues and manufacturing
- Very professional, great training and support for the long haul
- Having a large, known recognizable brand is helpful at the local level
- Strong reputation for high quality products, great customer service
- When I have questions about technical or business issues, I have backing and support
- Wanted to take control of my life, to control my future
- Tailored Living’s goal is to help us become the most successful business we can be
And from one of our veteran franchisees: “I chose Tailored Living because the company structure was compatible with my hands-on attitude and because I enjoy working with people to achieve goals. I’ve been able to carry over the work ethic I gained during my time in the military and incorporate it into my day-to-day business activities which made for an easy transition.”
If you’re serious about becoming a business owner and franchising is calling your name, don’t wait to take the next step to secure your financial future. Call 800-420-5374 today to get more information, or go to franchise.tailoredliving.com and watch an introductory video to learn more. Or fill out a short contact form to download our e-brochure and begin your self-guided tour of the Tailored Living opportunity.