“In 2019, total home improvement sales in the United States amounted to some 400 billion U.S. dollars. By 2023, this amount is expected to reach over 450 billion U.S. dollars.” (statista.com)
If you believe that business ownership will get you to success, you need to consider Home Franchise Concepts’ (HFC) franchise opportunities in the billion-dollar home improvement/home services industry. As an independent franchise business owner with any of HFC’s four award-winning franchise brands, Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, or AdvantaClean®, you align with a system and network that has proven business models, comprehensive training, world-class support, and marketing strategies already in place … in a dynamic, growing industry.
Build your business in a thriving industry
There are no guarantees, of course, but a business that provides products and services that people need all the time can better weather any economy. Homes will always need repair and renovation from minor fixes to major projects, in good times and bad, and this powers the home improvement/home services industry growth. From first-time Millennial homebuyers doing a greater number of home improvement projects than any other age group (HomeAdvisor) to Boomers renovating their homes to comfortably age in place, the need for reliable businesses who will service and care for the needs of homeowners is increasing year over year.
- Home improvement spending nationwide has been growing at almost double the rate of the rest of the retail sector. (Forbes.com)
- 3% of homeowners will contract with professionals for desired home improvement projects in 2020. (housemethod.com)
- Spending on home improvement, maintenance, and emergencies grew 17% from 2017 to 2018, according to HomeAdvisor’s2019 State of Home Spending
- For every $1 spent on home maintenance, homeowners spend $5 on home improvements. Replacing or repairing damage, defects, and decay rank as top reasons for home improvement projects. (HomeAdvisor)
- More than 14,000 people experience water damage every day and damage from “water leaks and frozen pipes cost consumers and insurers more than $10 billion every year in the U.S.” (Marketwired)
Franchise ownership that puts you in control of your destiny is a viable career option in times of prosperity or a strained economy. Eric Stites, Franchise Business Review CEO and Managing Director, states: “Franchising has historically done well under most economic conditions. During boom periods, the fear of missing out on a great opportunity fuels strong franchise growth. During a downturn, the fear of job loss and financial security drives many people to take control of their own futures by investing in a franchise business.”
All four HFC franchise brands provide in-demand home-related products and services that never go out of style: custom window coverings and smart home automation; whole home storage and organization solutions; decorative concrete repair and restoration; and light environmental services such as water and mold remediation.
Budget Blinds: In style, on trend, and within budget
Budget Blinds believes that everyone, at every budget, deserves style, service, and the best warranty in the business. The largest window covering franchise in North America with over 1,200 franchise territories, Budget Blinds is the undisputed leader in the industry for blinds, shutters, shades and custom drapery:
- Solutions-based products for privacy, light control, child safety, energy efficiency, motorization, and eco-friendly window coverings without sacrificing style and beauty.
- Leaders of innovation in motorized window treatments, including Somfy®, MotorEaseTM by Budget Blinds, Lutron’s® wireless automation, and whole-home surround sound with Sonos One.
- Exclusive products and private label brands Signature Series®, Inspired Collection®, Enlightened Style®, DesignINK, and Smart Home Collection by Budget Blinds® place us ahead of the competition.
Tailored Living: Whole home organization for carefree living
As a local small business, become the whole home organization expert in your community, the one-stop shop so your customers can work with you for all their home or business needs. Custom solutions for everything from closets to garages help harried homeowners clear the clutter and live comfortably in all their space with innovative storage solutions for every budget:
- Home organization systems are considered a necessity rather than a luxury as more homeowners have professionals handle home improvement projects as opposed to DIY.
- No previous home organization experience is necessary, our comprehensive training covers every aspect of running a business, including design, installation, and best business practices.
- Custom designs include closet organization systems, pantries, laundry rooms, home offices, entertainment centers, garage storage cabinets, and industrial-strength PremierOne® and PremierTrax® garage flooring.
Concrete Craft: Beauty set in stone
The demand for decorative concrete continues to grow as the evolution to indoor/outdoor living continues to increase and homeowners want their outdoor spaces as stylish as indoor spaces. Concrete Craft offers concrete transformations from repair and restoration of damaged concrete to decorative concrete overlays and vertical concrete resurfacing.
- Meet any concrete needs your customers may have for interior floors, patios, driveways, entryways, courtyards, porches, pool decks, vertical walls, and more.
- Create authentic looking faux stone and wood plank designs for about half the cost of the real materials for flooring and vertical surfaces like retaining walls and fireplace surrounds.
- Our exclusive line of MasterProTM products enables you to provide exemplary service and proprietary products and processes that aren’t available with anyone else.
AdvantaClean: Cleaner and healthier homes and businesses
As one of the leading brands in light environmental services, you help people recover when disaster strikes by providing water and mold remediation services to restore homes and businesses to safe environments. Additionally, an AdvantaClean business focuses on scheduled services for mold remediation, water damage restoration, controlling moisture, and HVAC cleaning for everyday life.
- Emergency response is only part of the business; our business model is significantly more predictable and reliable with diverse revenue streams including proactive, preventative customers instead of just insurance companies and mitigating disasters.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends homeowners clean their air ducts when mold and moisture are present in the house, or if pest infestations are a problem.
- Sanitization protocol includes preventative and decontamination services to protect homes and businesses from the covid-19 virus.
Build your franchise business in a secure industry
With HFC, you’re building your business in the vibrant home improvement industry with a top franchise company. HFC has been turning out successful franchise owners for over 25 years and is one of the largest direct-to-consumer franchise companies in North America. Take control of your life and future today. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to learn more about becoming an independent franchise business owner with HFC.