“If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.” –Sam Waterston, actor, producer, director
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has become the top-selling family of direct-to-consumer brands in the home-related goods and services space by continually moving forward. In the last two years, HFC awarded 326 territories, with 164 of them sold in 2018 alone, resulting in over 1,515 franchised territories moving into 2019.
When HFC celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017, CEO, Shirin Behzadi, drew the line in the sand claiming the next 25 years: “2017 represents our coming-out party and the year that America’s ‘best-kept franchise secret’ will finally be told to give a whole new generation of would-be entrepreneurs the opportunity to own their own businesses and control their own lives.”
And growth has been phenomenal!
2017 and 2018 showed consistent growth with an over 10% increase in new territories and new franchise owners each year. Opening up new territories, territory resales, and franchise owners purchasing additional territories have brought 326 growth points into the franchise system, across Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®, the three award-winning brands in the HFC franchise family.
But that’s not the whole story.
A new brand in the family
The HFC franchise family continues to grow with the January 1, 2019, acquisition of AdvantaClean®, one of the nation’s top-rated franchised providers of restoration services. Specializing in mold remediation, water damage restoration, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, crawl space encapsulation, attic and radon ventilation and basement waterproofing, AdvantaClean fits right in with the home improvement and beautification offerings of the HFC family of brands.
“AdvantaClean is a perfect fit with the HFC family and spreads our mission of being a whole-home-solution provider with a growing suite of best-in-class home products and services. Just like local Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Craft business owners, AdvantaClean franchisees are trusted, local experts in their communities, offering innovative solutions to help turn their customers’ houses into a home.” –Shirin Behzadi
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, for residential and commercial.
- Tailored Living – helping homeowners and businesses de-clutter and maximize space with custom storage solutions for closets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, garages and more.
- Concrete Craft – custom decorative concrete overlays, including stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, including walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, entryways and even vertical surfaces.
This acquisition extends HFC’s footprint and commitment to North American homeowners and business owners to more than 1,700 franchised territories, serving 11,000 cities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Growth factors of a healthy franchise system
HFC’s steady growth is due to many factors. The core values of the company create a framework on which everything else hangs, driving excellence at every level. Core values of trust, collaboration, transparency, commitment and caring create an environment that supports every facet of the business, from Home Office employees to franchise owners, and to individual customers and the local communities where they live. Other factors that drive HFC’s growth and stability:
- A recognized leader in franchisor/franchisee relationships — HFC brands have years of ranking in Franchise Business Review’s® annual Top 200 Franchises that present the best franchise business opportunities every new year based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance surveys. (Read about Budget Blinds for 2019.) Need add link when it posts on 12/14
- Biggest and best — HFC is one of the world’s largest franchise businesses and the top-selling family of direct-to-consumer brands in the home-related goods and services space.
- Staying on target and relevant — products and services that cater to consumer demand keep HFC franchise owners on top and out in front as new trends unfold, allowing them to be highly competitive in the marketplace.
- Best and highest-quality products — Vendor Alliance programs that ensure HFC franchise owners have superior products, brands and services to offer consumers to improve their homes and enrich their lives.
Build your franchise business with an industry leader
If you’re looking for a franchise business opportunity that will let you take control of your life and build a secure financial future, Home Franchise Concepts has four excellent offerings to consider. Each HFC brand – Budget Blinds, Tailored Living, Concrete Craft or AdvantaClean – is a proven business model with low initial fees and discounts for qualifying Veterans. A franchise business with HFC offers freedom, security and growth.
- Low overhead and minimal inventory
- No experience necessary; comprehensive and on-going training
- You determine the scale of your business
- Set your own hours and schedule
- Select and train the team of people you work with
- Flat royalty and marketing fees let you keep more of what you make
- Both residential and commercial revenue streams
- National brand exposure gives more brand recognition and greater marketing support
Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to begin investigating the business of franchising with a growing company and see if joining the leading home service franchisor in North America is a proper fit for you.
For Veterans, each of the HFC brands offers a substantial discount to assist qualified Veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. Click on the brand below to learn more.