Own A Franchise Business In The Growing Home Improvement/Homes Services Industry
If being your own boss and owning a business is your version of The American Dream, a franchise business versus starting a business from scratch will get you to success quicker. You align with a system and network that has a proven business model, comprehensive training, support infrastructure and marketing plan already in place. Additionally, with any of the Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) franchise brands, you are building a business in the multi-billion-dollar home improvement industry that is growing every year.
Home improvement, remodeling, and home services are alive and well
The home improvement/home services industry is on an upward projectory, increasing the need for reliable businesses who will service and care for the needs of homeowners.
- Mark Boud, chief economist at Metrostudy, said the trend of Americans staying put and upgrading their homes will likely buoy and fuel future remodeling growth.
- Spending on home improvement, maintenance, and emergencies grew 17% from 2017 to 2018, according to HomeAdvisor’s2019 State of Home Spending
- For every $1 spend on home maintenance, homeowners spend $5 on home improvements. Replacing or repairing damage, defects, and decay rank as top reasons for home improvement projects. (HomeAdvisor)
- Nearly three out of five homeowners plan to spend money on a home improvement project in 2019. (Harris Poll)
- The number of remodeling projects of $1,000 or more will rise to 12.9 million, a 3.2% increase YOY. Big-ticket flooring and exterior projects are expected to have the biggest increases in 2019. (Metrostudy)
- The American restoration industry is a $210 billion annual market.
- More than 14,000 people experience water damage every day and damage from “water leaks and frozen pipes cost consumers and insurers more than $10 billion every year in the U.S.” (Marketwired)
All four HFC franchise brands provide in-demand and on-trend services and products, in the categories of custom window coverings and home automation, whole-home storage and organization solutions, decorative concrete for indoor and outdoor applications, and light environmental services such as water and mold remediation. You can become the neighborhood expert with either a Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, or AdvantaClean® franchise and build a sustainable, enduring business for a secure future.
Budget Blinds: Ultimate style and convenience
Budget Blinds offers the highest-quality custom window covering products and services available, at the best prices. As the largest window covering franchise in North America with over 1,200 franchise territories, Budget Blinds is the undisputed leader in the industry for blinds, shutters, shades and custom drapery:
- We offer solutions-based products, without sacrificing style and beauty, for privacy, light control, child safety, energy efficiency, motorization, and eco-friendly window coverings.
- Leaders of innovation with motorized window treatments, including Somfy®, MotorEaseTM by Budget Blinds, Lutron’s® wireless automation, and whole-home surround sound with Sonos One.
- Exclusive products and private label brands beat out the competition – Signature Series®, Inspired Collection®, Enlightened Style®, DesignINK, and Smart Home Collection by Budget Blinds®.
- Six out of seven window coverings sold are in established homes, with the average homeowner changing their window coverings every three to five years for strong repeat business.
Tailored Living: Live organized and stress-free
As a local small business owner, become the expert in your community, the one-stop shop for whole home organization so your customers can work with you for all their home or business needs. Our custom solutions for everything from closets to garages help harried homeowners clear the clutter and live comfortably in their spaces with innovative storage solutions for every budget:
- An increasing number of homeowners are electing to have professionals handle their home improvement projects as opposed to DIY, and home organization systems are considered a necessity rather than a luxury.
- You don’t have to have experience with home organization, our comprehensive training covers every aspect of running a business, including design, installation, and best business practices.
- Design custom storage solutions like closet organization systems, pantry, and laundry room design, home offices, entertainment centers, garage storage cabinets, and industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options.
- Clients say yes faster with our cutting-edge, proprietary 3D design software that creates three-dimensional images of what their spaces will look like.
Concrete Craft: Beauty set in stone
The demand for decorative concrete continues to grow as combining indoor and outdoor living increases, and homeowners want outdoor spaces as stylish as indoor spaces. Concrete Craft offers concrete transformations from repair and restoration of damaged concrete to decorative concrete overlays and vertical concrete resurfacing.
- Whether indoors or outside, you’ll be able to meet any concrete needs your customers may have for interior floors, patios, driveways, entryways, courtyards, porches, pool decks, vertical walls, and more.
- Create authentic looking faux stone and wood plank designs for about half the cost of the real materials for flooring and vertical surfaces like retaining walls and fireplace surrounds.
- We offer a wider scope of services than most concrete contractors, including stained concrete, stamped concrete, resurfaced concrete overlays, vertical concrete resurfacing, and concrete repair.
- Our exclusive line of MasterProTM products enables you to provide exemplary service and proprietary products and processes that place you out in front of the competition.
AdvantaClean: Clean and care-free living
As one of the leading brands in light environmental services, you help people when disaster strikes by providing water and mold remediation services to restore homes and businesses to safe environments. Additionally, an AdvantaClean business focuses on scheduled services for mold remediation, water damage restoration, controlling moisture, and HVAC cleaning for everyday life.
- Emergency response is only part of the business; our business model is significantly more predictable and reliable with diverse revenue streams through customers instead of just insurance companies and chasing disasters.
- There will always be mold, water, and indoor air quality issues wherever people inhabit buildings, creating a significant demand for our services.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends homeowners clean their air ducts when mold and moisture are present in the house, or if pest infestations are a problem.
- A 24/7 Call Center fields calls and inquiries from customers and helps you schedule and maintain your business.
Build your franchise business in a secure industry
With HFC, you’re building your business in the vibrant home improvement industry, with an industry leader. HFC has been turning out successful franchise owners for over 25 years, is one of the largest franchise companies in North America, and the leading home services franchisor. Take control of your life today and begin building a secure financial future. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to learn more about becoming an independent franchise business owner with HFC.