Welcome to 2019! If you’re coming into the New Year with resolutions to change your life, how about completely transforming your lifestyle? Instead of making small “band-aid” changes, go all out and really see a new you in the New Year.
- Answer the call of entrepreneurship and become your own boss
- Relocate to a warmer, or colder, climate, depending on whether you want to snow ski or surf
- Make more money so you can travel, buy a boat, or build your dream home
Franchise ownership can be a whole new world
If you feel stuck in a dead-end job or like you’re just treading water, maybe it’s time for some self-assessment. Have you ever taken the time to set personal, family and career goals? You may find out that you’re close to your ideal or you may find that you are miles away from where you want to be. If you don’t know where you want to go, how will you know when you get there? See if you can relate to these common grievances of people without clearly-defined goals:
- Working for someone else is profoundly unsatisfactory
- Living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to make ends meet is not cutting it
- There’s never enough family time or “me” time to relax and enjoy
- Goals like college funds for the kids and retirement savings seem impossible
Becoming a franchise business owner is an excellent way to gain control or your life. You become the determining factor for how successful you are and can build a business that meets the needs of your family. You get to create a work/life balance that works for you and lets you pursue life goals that are important.
Franchise with the best: Home Franchise Concepts
For over 25 years, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has been helping enterprising individuals build franchise businesses to fulfill their career goals and life dreams. From Millennials to retirees, HFC has over 1,700 franchised territories throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, making it the largest franchising system in the home improvement space. HFC is home to four franchise brands, including Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and our newest brand, AdvantaClean®.
Steady growth and expansion are testaments to the strength of HFC and its family of brands. The commitment to each individual franchise owner’s success is a hallmark of HFC and a critical element of the company’s vision:
We are passionate about providing an opportunity for people from all walks of life and backgrounds to own their own business and own their own lives. We do this by providing them with programs, products and services that consumers recognize as their “go-to” brands. We provide superior training, support and leadership to our owners, so they become as successful as they want to be. Our strong network of business owners, consistently trained and supported, is the perfect way to distribute high-quality products and services to consumers whose lives we touch.
If you have a desire to be your own boss and grow a business your way, one of the Home Franchise brands may be your perfect solution to “a new year, a new you.”
- Budget Blinds – is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, offering custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for residential and commercial customers, along with exclusive product lines, smart home automation, and home décor accessories like rugs and bedding.
- Tailored Living – provides whole home organization and innovative storage solutions for home or business, including custom closet organization systems, garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options. Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in North America.
- Concrete Craft – is the only decorative concrete franchise offering concrete overlays and custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor enhancement. Transform interior floors, patios, driveways, walkways, pool decks, and vertical surfaces like fireplaces, accent walls, and seat walls with custom concrete
- AdvantaClean — HFC’s newest franchise brand and one of the leading national franchised providers of Restoration Services, including mold removal, water damage restoration, Radon testing or mitigation, and air duct cleaning. Ranks in Entrepreneur Magazine’s fastest-growing-franchises list and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 in franchisee satisfaction.
The freedom of franchising
With franchising, you can scale the business to your needs with one or multiple territories, hire your own hand-picked team of employees, control your schedule and have time off for family events, leisure activities, and friends.
The HFC franchising business models set you on the path to franchise success by covering all the bases for establishing and growing a successful business.
- Initial two-weeks of extensive new owner training, no experience necessary
- Low initial investment with low overhead
- Shop-at-home sales model for consumer convenience
- Home Office support teams for every phase of business
- On-going and advanced training through in-depth online training and educational videos
- Vendor Alliances assure you get the highest-quality products at the best prices
- Well-known, established brands with coordinated national and local advertising
- Our home improvement products and services will never go out of style
- Residential and commercial property revenue streams
- Flat royalty fees let you keep more of what you earn, fees don’t increase as your income grows
- HFC stays current with the best technologies to make our franchisees more productive
- An annual International Convention packed full of information, training, and networking
- We offer substantial discounts to veterans entering the franchising world
If you’re ready to make 2019 THE year you changed your life, call 1-800-420-5374 today to speak with a Franchise Licensing Advisor or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about franchising with HFC and see if it’s the right career move for the new you.