2019 is history and the New Year 2020 stretches out before us, full of potential! If you’ve got big plans for this new year, does that include a new you? Did your New Year’s resolutions include career advancement or a new job? Think about this:
- Does going back to the same job for another 12 months excite you?
- Are you out of work and struggling to find a new spot?
- Would doing something completely different energize you and give you a new lease on life?
- Is the idea of business ownership a tantalizing thought?
Why not make a new start this year as a franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC)?
It’s a whole new world when you’re the boss
If being your own boss is something you’ve always wanted or you’ve just come to the realization that working for someone else is always going to fall short on the satisfaction meter, franchise ownership with HFC could be the perfect solution. You own your business, but it’s backed by one of the largest franchisors in North America, with the strength of over 1,700 franchise owners just like you. For 27 years, HFC has been helping entrepreneurs find their place in the work world with franchise opportunities within its family of brands: Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®. Some of the advantages of franchising with HFC include:
- Never again worry about being laid off or transferred where you don’t want to go
- Scale your business to the size you want with one or multiple territories
- Hire and train the people you want to work with
- Run the business end and oversee teams of salespeople and installers, or
- Hire a business manager and do the hands-on sales and installs yourself
- Build a legacy family business to pass on to your kids or grandkids
- No limit on how much you can make
Our franchise owners come in all ages, from all backgrounds, men and women, single owners or with a business partner. But they all have one thing in common–the driving desire to take charge of their careers and build a successful business. Most transition from employee to business owner for the first time, coming from every segment of the working world, including sales, management, engineering, nursing, teaching, banking, financial, insurance, HR, and just about anything else you can think of.
Reinvent yourself in the new year
Just because you went to college for a specific degree and worked in that field for years, doesn’t mean you have to stay there. People at the top of their game can get tired of doing the same job for years even if it’s something they once loved to do. A 2019 study by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that, on average, people held 12 jobs during their work lifetime. Whether a whole career change or just a job change, people do change what they’re doing for many reasons.
- No advancement or future growth
- New learned skills or certifications
- Fired or laid off
- Move to a new area
- Pay freezes
- Difficult bosses or co-workers
- Bored with day-to-day routine
If you want more satisfaction from your work life, ask yourself some questions to pinpoint what the real issues are. You may find you’ve changed quite a bit from who you were when you began your present career path.
- Have your career goals changed over the years?
- What personal goals do you want to achieve?
- Do you have skills and strengths you’re not using?
- What do you most dislike about your current position?
- Where do you see yourself in five years … 10 years?
- Are you looking for something totally new?
Align yourself for success
Finding the right franchise opportunity is critical to your success as an independent franchise business owner. HFC is the top-selling family of direct-to-consumer brands in the home improvement/home services industry. All four brands enhance and enrich people’s lives with products and services that will never go out of style.
- Budget Blinds — High-quality custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, for residential and commercial. Offering customers solutions-based products, including motorization and smart home technology, without sacrificing style and beauty.
- Tailored Living — Help homeowners de-clutter and de-stress with custom storage and organization solutions for closets, offices, garages, and more, including industry-tough PremierOne® garage flooring. The one-stop shop for home and business organization.
- Concrete Craft — Concrete transformations from repair and restoration of damaged concrete to decorative concrete overlays and vertical concrete resurfacing, including stained, stamped, and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor surfaces for residential and commercial customers.
- AdvantaClean — Help people when disaster strikes by providing water and mold remediation services to restore homes and businesses to safe environments. Build a solid customer base on scheduled services for mold remediation, water damage restoration, moisture control, and HVAC cleaning.
You can build an enduring franchise business with HFC that offers the freedom to create a work/life balance that lets you enjoy life while building a secure financial future for your family. You’ll be joining a strong, national network with proven business models and an extensive support system that is dedicated to your success.
- Low initial fees, low overhead, and discounts for qualifying Veterans
- Flat marketing fees so you keep more of what you make
- Two-weeks of intensive training covers all phases of business, product education, and installations
- Comprehensive, in-depth online training, educational webinars, and videos
- Franchise Support Department with Business Specialists and Coaches
- National advertising and coordinated local area marketing tools
- Regional training and annual conventions
If a new you is a goal in the new year, go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to see if becoming an independent franchise business owner is the right move for you.