Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® is a franchise opportunity whose time has certainly come. More and more people are choosing to renovate and remodel rather than uproot and move to a new home. And, according to a recent study, the spending nationwide on home improvements could easily exceed $324 billion in 2015. (Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University)
If you’re an entrepreneur with a bent for problem solving and/or home renovation and design, you should be. As a business and as a creative outlet, you can’t beat owning a Tailored Living franchise!
- The day-to-day nitty gritty of the business is creative and innovative design, helping people improve the quality of their lives through organization and storage solutions.
- The Tailored Living® franchise business model is a proven system.
- Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in the nation.
People need your help
The proliferation of home improvement TV shows, “How To“ videos on YouTube, and businesses that cater to home organization and storage solutions demonstrate the interest in and need for qualified design help. As a Tailored Living franchise owner, you would be trained in home design principals to help in any circumstance, including:
- Baby Boomers who need renovations to make their homes more user-friendly to the challenges of aging in place.
- Gen Xers and Millennials who want authentic design to fit their distinct personalities instead of standard, one-size-fits-all design.
- Families that need to maximize their living space as the kids grow, babies are born, or elderly parents move in.
- Weary do-it-yourselfers who have tried and failed at making their living situation more efficient.
- Garages that await transformation with storage systems and premium garage flooring.
- Challenging spaces like attics, lofts and basements that can become livable space.
- Commercial businesses that need to utilize space more cost-effectively.
With Tailored Living you’re not just an order taker. With every prospect there’s a new challenge, another chance to be innovative and…brilliant! Our customers expect valuable advice and unique design concepts from our professional designers to maximize efficiency in their homes, garages and businesses. And they appreciate the expertise, as evidenced in the following comments from real customers.
- “Can’t believe how much space we gained…he worked with us so well to design the best solution to our storage needs.”
- “Living in a condo, we needed help maximizing our living and storage space. We could not be happier with the results.”
- “Provided creative and interesting designs; we are already thinking about our next project with Tailored Living.”
- “Although the space is small and very limited, he did a great job with the design. I feel that I have more space than ever before to store sweaters, etc.”
- “[The owner] did all the designs…was attentive to our needs and wants…and helped us get what we wanted within the budget. Thank you for making our daily life easier and more beautiful!!”
One of the many tools available to help you is our new online Design Solutions Guide, highlighted on the TL Living Life Organized blog. Click here to read the blog post and see how consumers (a.k.a., potential and qualified leads) are cultivated with consistent, fresh content on the corporate Tailored Living website.
Tailored Living Ranks as Best of the Best
For 10 years, Franchise Business Review (FBR) has been publishing an annual Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises to help potential franchise buyers get a behind-the-scenes look at available franchise opportunities, calling out those franchises that exhibit excellence in franchisee satisfaction. Tailored Living was one of only 18 franchise opportunities that ranked “Best of the Best” in the Home Services category for 2015. Successful and happy franchise owners are an excellent barometer of the strength of a franchise, and just one of the reasons to consider Tailored Living as your next career move.
Here are 10 more reasons why Tailored Living ranks as a Best of the Best franchises for 2015:
- Proven Business Model – Five founders with 20+ years of franchise experience behind this home-based/small warehouse franchise
- Years in Business – Tailored Living was founded in 2010, combining two existing brands and becoming the largest whole-home organization franchise company in the nation
- Proven Track Record – steady growth and expansion year after year, with profitable franchisees
- Veteran discount incentives for qualified applicants
- Training – initial two-week intensive and ongoing training in every phase of the business including product knowledge, design, installation, marketing and business practices
- Corporate Support – assigned Business Coach, Vendor Alliance representatives and corporate communications via email, regional trainings and annual convention
- Marketing Support – National and local through the National Advertising Fund; approved local advertising materials available to use and customize
- Protected Territory – Every territory is exclusive, no competition from other Tailored Living franchisees
- Product Excellence – Vendor Alliance program with industry giants for highest quality at competitive prices and commitment to excellence at every level
- Customer Satisfaction/Reputation – Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; corporate assistance if problems arise
If you’re looking for a solid business opportunity that would afford financial security and provide diversity and creativity every day while helping people live happier, more organized lives, go online to http://franchise.tailoredliving.com today and learn more about becoming an independent franchise business owner with Tailored Living.