It’s that time of year again when everyone is looking back and evaluating the past 12 months while looking forward to the next 12 and resolving to make life a lot better. Not surprisingly, getting a new job is a very common New Year’s Resolution.
- An expected promotion didn’t come through
- Employer cut benefits or put a freeze on raises
- Living expenses outdistanced income potential
- The 80-hour workweek is getting old
- Lay-offs, early retirements or getting fired
Whatever the reason, many people are looking to make job and career changes in the New Year. If you’re contemplating a new job, have you considered starting your own business by becoming an independent franchise business owner?
Franchising makes you the boss
For some, the idea of being the boss is an unsettling prospect. For others, it’s definitely the way to go. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to be your own boss, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is waiting to talk to you about three exciting franchise opportunities.
Home to three franchise brands in the multi-billion dollar home improvement/home services industry, HFC is dedicated to helping people go into business for themselves and grow those businesses to be as successful as possible.
As an independent franchise business owner, you are in control of how much money you make, how many hours you choose to work and who you want to work with. You get to build your own team, and many of our franchisees run family businesses, with even three generations working together!
Home-based, low-cost franchise opportunities
HFC is home to Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® and Concrete Craft®. True to the proven HFC franchise business model, all three franchises offer:
- A home-based business with low overhead
- Shop-at-home consumer convenience
- Extensive training and corporate support
- Low initial investment
- Available discounts to veterans entering the franchising world
- A proven business model and established brand
- Flat rate royalty fees; how much you make is up to you
Read on to see what franchisees say about why they chose to buy a Home Franchise Concepts franchise.
Budget Blinds is the #1 window coverings franchise in the nation. You consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service for all types of window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades, drapes and more.
- No need retail space, requires minimum number of employees
- Wanted to go into business for self, to “wake up liking what I did”
- Wants more time at home
- Likes support from corporate and other franchisees
- Likes that Budget Blinds is a sustainable business; “everybody needs blinds!”
- Friend is Budget Blinds franchisee and said business is good
- Fast ramp up time and the Vendor Alliance are reasons picked Budget Blinds
- The business model sold it – you make according to what you put in it
Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in North America, offering some of today’s most highly sought-after services such as in-home organization systems and custom storage solutions, along with garage storage and custom flooring.
- Flexible lifestyle for myself and my family
- Wanted to take control of my life, to control my future
- Support they give, training right from the start, business coaches
- Happy with the marketing support and products
- High quality national brand, with products we deliver locally
- Tools I get to run my business
- Takes care of all the “behind-the-scenes” stuff like marketing, operational issues and manufacturing
- Strong reputation for high quality products, great customer service
Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise. We use proprietary products and techniques to turn ordinary concrete into works of art with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete, for residential and commercial, interior and exterior surfaces, including walkways, patios, driveways, pool decks and more
- Top quality customer service using top quality products
- Creativity is limited only by you and your crew
- You can run the business with a crew for the field work if you choose
- Comprehensive national and local marketing support
- No concrete experience necessary, extensive training and support
- Getting in on the ground floor of a growing market
If your New Year’s Resolution is to change careers or begin a first one, HFC may be exactly what you’re looking for. Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and begin a journey that makes 2016 the best year ever. Follow the Steps to Becoming a Franchise Owner to see if a home-based franchise opportunity is the right career move for you. Have a happy, HFC New Year!