Every Fourth of July we celebrate our national independence ushered in by the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Since that time, dedicated men and women serving in the Armed Forces have protected our independence at great cost and sacrifice to themselves. Honoring Veterans on July 4th and every day is an integral part of the culture at Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), including offering significant discounts to qualified Veterans to purchase a franchise business.
Financial independence with a strong support infrastructure
Re-entering the civilian workforce after military service can be challenging. Insecurity of how learned skills will translate to the work world and/or not wanting to work for someone else are common issues for Veterans. For many, a franchise business opportunity may be the perfect answer and HFC’S three franchise brands, Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®, are ready to oblige.
With over 20 years of franchising experience, HFC knows the value that military training can bring to the civilian workforce. “The training, discipline, and teamwork instilled in members of the U.S. Armed Forces prepare every veteran for a successful role as a franchise business owner. Our goal is to provide significant financial incentives to make a veteran’s transition into the civilian workforce a smooth and successful one.” –Shirin Behzadi, CEO of Home Franchise Concepts
Offering discounts to qualified Veterans helps pave the way to financial independence and career satisfaction as an independent franchise business owner. It’s a tangible way to say a big “thank you for your service.”
Budget Blinds is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, with exclusive product lines not available anywhere else. Click here for more information on the Budget Blinds discount for qualified Veterans.
Tailored Living is one of the fastest growing whole home organization companies in the U.S. and Canada, fueled by our brand strength and marketing power. Click here to learn more about the Tailored Living discount for qualified Veterans.
Concrete Craft is the only decorative concrete franchise in the country, offering resurfaced, stained and stamped concrete for interior and exterior surfaces. Click here for information on Concrete Craft’s discount for qualified Veterans.
Unsurpassed training and support
HFC’s proven business models are focused on training, committed to providing exemplary, cohesive and comprehensive education in all areas. No franchise owner ever has to figure things out for him or herself. All three of the HFC franchise business models offer a solid foundation for building a successful business:
- Initial two-weeks of new owner intensive training
- Extensive Operations Manuals covering core curriculum
- A robust Franchise Support Department with Business Specialists and Coaches who are dedicated to assisting owners with ongoing training
- Neighboring franchisees support each other, and help from a seasoned owner is only a phone call away
- In-depth online training and educational videos
- Weekly email communications from Corporate with news, reminders, training tips and more
- Annual Conventions packed full of information, training and networking
To all Veterans: “Thank you for your service and sacrifice”
HFC’s legacy of honoring and supporting military Veterans goes beyond franchise discounts to programs and initiatives designed to enhance their lives on many levels.
- In the U.S., we have partnered with Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) a non-profit organization that builds specially adapted, mortgage-free homes for severely wounded veterans who have suffered catastrophic injuries, post -9/11.
- In Canada, our partnership with Wounded Warriors Canada (WWC) supports Canada’s ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, Veterans and their families.
- Budget Blinds and Tailored Living have participated in multiple home renovations for Veterans with Designing Spaces’ Military Makeover airing on Lifetime® Television as well as NBC’s George to the Rescue.
- A new Veteran initiative this year is HFC’s There’s No Place Like Home – Veteran Partnership and Giveaway to award one independently owned franchise business to a qualified Veteran in the U.S. or Canada. One Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft franchise will be awarded on November 11, 2017, Veteran’s Day.
HFC is recognized within the franchising and military communities as extremely veteran-friendly, based on financial discounts and corporate policies that empower veterans to become successful business owners. Budget Blinds and Tailored Living are named in the Military TimesTM Magazine Top 38 Best For Vets: Franchises 2014-16. HFC’s franchise brands are recognized by veteran programs VetFran and Franchise Business ReviewTM, and acknowledged by prestigious franchise networks like Entrepreneur®, Franchise 500TM, Inc. 5000, Canadian Franchise Association® and Franchise Times®.
As an HFC independent franchise business owner, you become part of a nationwide network of individuals, like yourself, dedicated to growing successful businesses and taking control of their financial futures and their lives. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to learn more about franchise business ownership and to determine which brand–Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft–is the best fit for you.
If you are a veteran, click here to learn how the HFC family of brands could assist you with becoming an independent franchise business owner.