Shirin Behzadi, CEO of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), recently interviewed with Mark Lack of Business Rockstars and shared the secrets of HFC’s phenomenal franchising success with Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®, three home improvement/home services brands that are on fire.
- Budget Blinds is on pace to install 50,000 window coverings per week in 2017
- Tailored Living franchisees service over 2,100 cities in North America
- Concrete Craft will more than double in size this year
It began with Budget Blinds, 25 years ago, and the business model has evolved into a formula for incredibly successful franchising for over 1,275 independent franchise business owners. Behzadi says it’s a combination of the right ingredients so that people gravitated to our concept, got into business, did well and the word got out. Lack summed it up as “a turnkey model that you provide on a silver platter—a recipe for success.”
Here are elements of that successful strategy:
- Anybody from any walk of life to come into our system with a low initial investment
- Expansive training in business, products and installation
- HFC keeps on top of the trends in the marketplace so franchisees can focus on selling
- Vendor Alliances provide negotiating strength on behalf of our franchisees for products, services, quality and guarantees
It’s true that the HFC franchise business models have been turning out successful franchisees for over two decades–we’re not the new kid on the block! If you’re interested in being your own boss and owning a franchise business in a secure, proven system, Home Franchise Concepts could easily be the answer. Hear the entire interview by clicking here and then go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 for more information about franchise ownership opportunities. If you’re a veteran, learn how HFC assists veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners.