The more you can invest when you’re young, the better off you’ll be.
If you’re nearing retirement age and did not heed that sage advice, undoubtedly, you’re feeling some pain. Or, if you’re ignoring the inevitably of retirement and not planning for it, you’ll eventually feel the pain.
According to a recent study, saving too little and starting too late topped many retirees’ list of regrets.
Of course, no one sets out to be underfunded for retirement, but it happens a lot to people for various reasons:
- Didn’t anticipate how much would actually be needed
- Investments did not do well over the years
- Forgot to make those investments
- Figured had plenty of time to think about retirement
- Living paycheck to paycheck; never had leftover money to save
- Medical or other unanticipated expenses
Wherever you are in your career, it’s never too early (or too late) to start preparing for retirement by gaining control of your work life and financial situation by becoming a franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC).
Franchise ownership lets you take control
Working for someone else keeps you at the mercy of their system, their generosity, and their rules. Your employer may not offer any retirement plans, give regular raises or bonuses, or empower employees with advancement opportunities. Under those circumstances, it can be hard to get ahead. Owning your own franchise business would allow you to take charge of your career and your financial future, including saving for a comfortable retirement. With franchising, you are in control of your work and, ultimately, your life:
- You determine the scale of your business
- Set your own hours and schedule
- Select and train the team of folks you work with
- You determine how much money you want to make
- Build up the business and sell it at retirement
- Pass the business on to your children or grandchildren
Home Franchise Concepts has over 1,700 independently owned and operated franchise territories in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico across its four franchise brands, making HFC one of North America’s largest franchisors. Our brands include Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®, all leaders in the home services/home improvement arena. The products and services offered to consumers are in-demand and timeless, and HFC keeps its franchise owners on the cutting edge of current trends and styles.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, as well as custom window treatments, rugs, pillows and bedding in exclusive collections. Budget Blinds is also a leader in Smart Home window covering automation.
- Tailored Living – whole home custom storage solutions for everything from closets to garages, as well as industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options for home and business. Innovative organization at the right price for every budget.
- Concrete Craft – concrete restoration and repair with exclusive MasterProTM products for custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and vertical surfaces. Enhance walkways, driveways, patios, interior floors, and more, for home or business.
- AdvantaClean — HFC’s newest franchise brand and one of the leading national franchised providers of Restoration Services, including mold removal, water damage restoration, Radon testing or mitigation, and air duct cleaning. Rated a Top Franchise for Veterans.
Build your future with the best
For 25 years, HFC has been turning out successful franchise owners, including Millennials who resist the “corporate” world structure, seniors who are not ready to retire, military Veterans transitioning to civilian life, and closet-entrepreneurs who finally make the break from working for someone else. As you can see, there is no one profile for success. However, the tried-and-true business model has made the HFC franchise business opportunities the best you will find:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- Shop-at-home sales model for customer convenience
- No experience necessary, we train in every area and facet of business ownership
- National brand recognition and robust marketing campaigns, including local advertising programs
- Active social media on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- No limit on how much you can make, with flat royalty fees so you keep what you make
- Best pricing on all products through strong Vendor Alliance programs
- Cutting edge technologies to work smarter, not harder
- Exclusive territories with both residential and commercial revenue streams
- Substantial discounts to Veterans desiring to become franchise business owners
Don’t just coast along and hope that when you reach retirement you’ll have what you need. A franchise business today will put you on the path to a great retirement—when that time is right. Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and begin to see the real possibilities of being your own boss and starting your own business. HFC is dedicated to helping every franchise business owner realize their full potential and become as successful as they want to be. Check out the benefits of owning a franchise business with a Home Franchise Concepts franchise opportunity: Budget Blinds, Tailored Living, Concrete Craft or AdvantaClean.