Have you ever wondered if you had what it takes to run an independently owned franchise business? Franchising may not be the brass ring to career and financial success for everyone, but it is definitely the right road for the right person. If you see yourself as resourceful, reliable and motivated, a franchise opportunity with Budget Blinds® may indeed be your brass ring to career satisfaction!
Budget Blinds was recently featured on SmallBusinessCan.com in a discussion of Top Qualities of Successful Franchise Owners. Franchising offers incredible opportunity to create a business that is uniquely yours, backed by the strength of an established franchisor dedicated to your personal success. With a franchise business:
- You set your own business goals
- You decide–sole-proprietor or partners
- You set your work days and schedule
- You hire people YOU want to work with
- You determine how much money you want to make
As the flagship brand of Home Franchise Concepts (also home to sister brands Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®), Budget Blinds offers unprecedented opportunity to anyone who is ready to take control of their career destiny.
- A proven business model and established brand
- Home-based business with low overhead
- Low initial investment and flat royalty fees
- Extensive, in-depth training and corporate support
The home services and home improvement industry is booming and now is the perfect time to check out all three home services franchise business opportunities within the Home Franchise Concepts family of brands.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial (over 1,000 franchises)
- Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options for home and business (195 franchises)
- Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, decks and patios (our newest brand, with eight franchises)
Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to begin investigating the business of franchising and see if it’s a proper fit for you. Check out our blog for even more information on the world of franchising.
HFC also has special programs to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.