One of the outstanding advantages to owning a franchise business is that you have literally teams of people dedicated to your business success! You own your own business and you’re the boss, but you’re not alone in building your business. Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) takes seriously the responsibility to every franchise owner in the network to provide the supportive infrastructure that they need.
From initial contact with our Franchise Licensing Advisors who work to ensure a right fit with one of the HFC franchise opportunities, you’re supported throughout your franchise experience. Dedicated teams of people across every facet of owning and running your franchise business are in place to help you achieve your business and financial goals.
- Home Office Staff
- Marketing Teams
- IT and Technology Teams
- Business Coaches
- Franchise Support Teams
- Franchise Relations Department
- Franchise Advisory Council
- Training and Education Teams
- Product Strategy and Management Department
Worry-free marketing gets results
HFC’s family of brands, Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®, benefit from coordinated national and local level marketing initiatives. You don’t have the burden of locating your target markets, designing advertising and marketing materials or finding TV and radio outlets for building brand awareness and attracting customers. Experienced Marketing Teams proficient in traditional media and digital marketing design and implement initiatives that work hand in hand to drive consumers to you, so you can focus on the business of selling.
- National, quarterly promotional events throughout the year.
- National TV and radio coverage in tested, responsive markets.
- Comprehensive digital marketing keeps our franchisees easy to find online, including local website pages for each new franchise location, along with Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, Yelp, and Google+ individual accounts/pages.
- Local area marketing efforts include a tool box with an array of tools for every local advertising need with customizable advertising pieces that coordinate with national initiatives.
- Corporate websites for each brand are maintained with relevant and fresh content, promoting products and services to drive leads to individual franchise locations.
- Training for how to best use a layered marketing plan to reach your customers.
Franchise Support Teams for every eventuality
Your Franchise Support Teams are there for you for as long as you own your business, to provide ongoing assistance with marketing guidance, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and IT support, and field-level best practices. You have a dedicated team to call when you have questions about business operations, marketing, product information, installation–basically, anything. Here are critical areas where your Franchise Support Team works for you.
- Communication: promotes communication between franchise owners, Vendor Alliance, and the Home Office.
- Training and growth: from new franchise owner training to bringing real world experience to the process. Delivers a relevant and referenceable Operations Manual for key learning concepts.
- Education: continues to educate franchise owners throughout the life of their business through specific, targeted coaching and training.
- Position: keeps an eye on industry trends to uncover opportunities to ensure that franchise owners remain relevant to consumers and one step ahead of the competition.
Cutting-edge technology lets you work smarter
The IT and Technology Teams at HFC make sure that you have the most effective and efficient processes to run your business. You don’t have to spend time tracking and reading up on the latest in business technology to see if you’re where you need to be. You’ve got a team of experts that constantly monitor new advances and technologies, incorporating and integrating the best technologies to make our franchise owners’ lives easier and more productive.
- Communication is enhanced with teleconferencing, live chat systems, online meeting tools and video-conferencing systems that recreate the in-person meeting experience for distant franchisees.
- Webinars are an important part of on-going training and education for all phases of the franchise business: internal processes, product information, sales, marketing and using social media.
- Customer Relationship Management programs capture every interaction with a customer from first contact to completed job to referrals of any new business for a complete history.
- Digital versions of documents are stored on servers and storage devices for immediate access.
- Artwork websites make images and templates readily available for use in local area marketing efforts and for maintaining all your social networks.
Home Franchise Concepts has been in the business of building successful franchise business owners for 25 years, and world-class support is part of the equation. Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts shares: “At Home Franchise Concepts, we strive to empower people by helping to put them in business for themselves and to support them fully through the rewarding journey of owning their franchise business. And, we stay with them, offering business support, ongoing training and the tools they will need to be successful.”
If you’ve dreamed of owning a business, but didn’t like the “Lone Ranger” aspect, franchising may be the solution to be your own boss, but not on your own. To check out becoming an independent franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts, call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and see if franchise ownership offers the support and security you need. Examine all three brands and start talking with one of our franchise licensing advisors to find the right fit for you!
Veterans click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands offers substantial discounts to assist qualified veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners.