Budget Blinds® and Tailored Living®, sister brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), have been awarded spots in Franchise Business Review’s Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises for 2016. This is especially exciting because these rankings are not a third-party evaluation, they come from what actual franchisees say about the brand they are living, breathing and working with every day!
For over 10 years, Franchise Business Review (FBR) has been publishing an annual Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises to help potential franchise buyers get a behind-the-scenes look at available franchise opportunities so they can make a more informed decision about which franchise to buy.
An in-depth franchisee-completed survey and evaluation of each franchise opportunity includes:
- Training and support
- Franchisor/franchisee relations
- Experience requirements
- Revenue potential
- Recession resistant
- Proven business model
- Brand recognition
- Potential for higher resale value
FBR highly recommends their comprehensive report, Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises, as a starting place for entrepreneurs interested in investing in a franchise business. You can reduce research time and effort by going straight to the top-ranking Home Services franchise brands, according to the franchisees who actually own the businesses.
Franchise brands you can trust
This is not the first top ranking for either Budget Blinds or Tailored Living. Year after year, they are included in the Best of the Best rankings with FBR. In fact, Budget Blinds is a 10-year Hall of Fame member. Like fine wine, both brands improve with age, getting stronger as each franchise family continues to grow with new franchise business owners added every year.
- Budget Blinds is the largest window coverings franchise in the U.S. and Canada, with over 1,054 franchised territories, including all 50 states.
- Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in the nation with 195 franchised territories.
Not only is this report a valuable resource for potential franchise owners, it’s an annual reality check for a franchisor. Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts, shares: “This report by Franchise Business Review is well-respected in the franchising industry. Each year we anticipate the release of FBR’s findings, and we utilize their data to help us further our franchisor/franchisee relationships. The information is invaluable in strengthening our business model and ensuring that our franchisees are receiving the support and guidance they rely on to operate their local franchise businesses.”
HFC is committed to the success of every franchise owner, and being in the Best of the Best is validation that the business models are working by building happy and successful franchisees!
Home Services is a growing market
With a home services franchise, there’s no worry that what you offer will ever go out of style. The home services market is estimated to be between $250 and $400 billion, with no slowdown in sight! People are staying in their homes longer, choosing to remodel, renovate and redecorate rather than move. Families with both parents working fulltime, maturing Baby Boomers and retirees, and busy young families opt for outsourcing home maintenance chores so they can spend their time on more enjoyable pursuits. Owning a franchise business that allows people to live more comfortably in their homes is a surefire plan for job security!
Home Franchise Concepts is home to three home services franchise brands, Budget Blinds, Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® and Concrete Craft®. All three contribute to home beautification, inside and out, offering in-home consultations and professional, expert installation.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial. You consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service for all types of window coverings.
- Tailored Living – custom storage solutions like closets, home offices, entryways, laundry rooms, pantries, garages and more, as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring for home and business. One of the fastest growing franchises, with double-digit sales growth in 2015.
- Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and vertical surfaces, including walkways, driveways, decks, patios, fireplaces and siding. The world’s only decorative concrete franchise for both residential and commercial properties, and HFC’s newest brand.
If the time is right for you to be your own boss and the home services/home improvement industry is where you want to be, give Home Franchise Concepts a call. In addition to award-winning brands, here are some of the top reasons to choose an HFC franchise business opportunity:
- Each is a home-based, home services business with low overhead
- Flat royalty and marketing fees let you keep more of what you make
- You control your schedule, work hours, and build your own team
- No experience necessary–two weeks of initial training cover all aspects of the business, including installations
- Ongoing training is offered through online webinars and videos, including local area meetings
- Product excellence is guaranteed through an alliance of approved vendors
- Robust national and local marketing efforts, including print, social media, TV and radio
To view FBR’s special report with Budget Blinds and Tailored Living ranked as Best of the Best: Top Home Services Franchises, see page six of the report: Top Home Services Franchises 2016.