Santa Claus may be coming to town, but if you’re always going off to the office, plant, warehouse, or truck—day in and day out, six days a week—you’re going to miss all the fun and holiday cheer. How much more enjoyable would life be if you could see the kids’ Christmas and holiday plays, join the shopping madness, OD on holiday sports events, and connect with friends over hot cider, hot toddies or other adult beverages?
If your job is keeping you from enjoying holiday time with the family, maybe it’s time to consider a job or career that has more flexibility for a better work/life/holiday balance! As an independent franchise business owner, you’d be able to schedule time off for things you want to do during the holidays and all year long.
Franchising puts you in control
Being in control may seem like an alien concept, but when you are the boss, you are in control! You can create the work environment you need to be most happy and productive. As a franchise owner, you buy into and follow an existing system and business model, but there is flexibility to run your business the way you want.
- You determine your work days and schedule
- Do the part of the business you love—sales, installation, administration—and hire people to do the rest
- Hire people YOU want to work with; build a team of employees who share your values
- Create a family business to pass on to your children (we have three generations working in some of our franchises)
- Scale your business to what is best for you with one or multiple territories
- If you want to relocate, buy a franchise where you want to live
- There is no limit on how much you can make, and flat marketing and royalty fees let you keep more of what you make
- Structure your business so you can take regular vacations and time off when needed
Rely on a proven business model
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is one of the largest home services franchisors in the nation with over 1,400 franchised territories across its three franchise brands in the U.S. and Canada: Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft®. 25 years in business qualifies HFC as a solid, substantial company, reducing your risk and multiplying your probability of success as a franchise business owner. All three brands have proven business models geared to helping our franchisees become as successful as they want to be.
- Low initial investment with low overhead
- Shop-at-home customer convenience
- Both residential and commercial property revenue streams
- Extensive training and corporate support, no experience necessary
- Well-known brands continually promoted through coordinated national and local advertising and lively social media
- Flat rate royalty fees let you keep more of what you earn (yes, we’ve said this twice)
- Cutting-edge business technologies keep our franchisees more productive
- Vendor Alliance relationships make available the best products at the best prices
- Substantial discounts to veterans to become franchise owners
Enduring, sustainable brands
HFC is a franchise leader in the home improvement/home services industry, an industry that is growing stronger every year. People choosing to update their homes rather than move, Baby-Boomers wanting to age in place, and an increase in multi-generational households all contribute to ongoing growth in home renovations and improvements. All three HFC brands offer home improvement products and services that will never go out of style. In fact, introducing new styles, colors and products each year strengthens the brands and heightens consumer demand.
Budget Blinds – High-quality custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, for residential and commercial, including motorization and smart home technology. Our exclusive Inspired CollectionTM offers natural shades, fabric blinds, custom drapery and luxurious bedding you can’t get anywhere else.
Tailored Living – Is the largest home organization franchise in North America. Independent franchise business owners help homeowners and businesses de-clutter and de-stress with custom storage and organization solutions for closets, offices, pantries, laundry rooms, garages, and more, including industry-tough PremierOne® and PremierTrax flooring options.
Concrete Craft – Provides custom decorative concrete overlays, including stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes. Patios, walkways, driveways, pool decks, entryways and vertical surfaces change from ordinary to extraordinary with hand-carved and custom-colored faux stone overlays like flagstone, cobblestone, slate, brick, and realistic hardwoods.
It may be too late this year to embrace all the holiday fun, but you can definitely position yourself to enjoy all the holiday fun next year by becoming a franchise business owner and taking control of your life in the New Year. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to learn more about the benefits of owning a Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft franchise and how to get started on an exciting, new career path.
If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners.