Work is a big part of our lives. An eight-hour day is a third of the day and about half of our waking hours. With so much invested, it’s really nice if you enjoy what you do, are fairly compensated and feel good about your work at the end of the day.
Statistics show that approximately 70% of people are dissatisfied with their jobs or career choices. If this is true, then lots of people are struggling with making it through the day with a smile on their faces. One online psychologist summed up the problem this way: “Work can make people miserable. Losing work can make people pretty unhappy, too. So, are there ways to use work to improve lives?”
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) answers that question with a resounding, “Absolutely!”
Building successful franchise owners for over 25 years
With over 25 years in franchising, HFC is the leading home services franchisor in North America with over 1,400 franchised territories in the U.S. and Canada. Every month, new franchise owners come onboard with the HFC brands, seeking a work-life satisfaction they don’t enjoy now.
Success stems from HFC’s vision not being tied to its bottom line but focused on helping individuals find meaning and fulfillment in their work lives. It’s lived out every day with our existing franchise owners and is the reason we consistently see growth in all three brands.
We are passionate about providing an opportunity for people from all walks of life and backgrounds to own their own business and own their own lives. We do this by providing them with programs, products and services that consumers recognize as their “go-to” brands. We provide superior training, support, and leadership to our owners so that they become as successful as they want to be. Our strong network of business owners consistently trained and supported is the perfect way to distribute high-quality products and services to consumers whose lives we touch.
The home improvement/home service industry is expanding every year, and each of our brands is top ranking in its category. Providing goods and services that will never go out of style ensure that our franchisees are building on a firm foundation as they grow their businesses.
- Budget Blinds® is the #1 window coverings franchise in the nation. You consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service for all types of window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades, drapes and more. Additional offerings include smart home motorization and cordless child-safe window treatments for every need.
- Tailored Living® is the largest whole home organization franchise in North America, offering some of today’s most highly-sought-after services such as closet organization systems and custom storage solutions, along with garage storage and custom flooring. You help customers to move from chaos to calm by eliminating clutter with innovative solutions for every area of the home or business.
- Concrete Craft® uses proprietary products and proven techniques to turn ordinary concrete into extraordinary works of art with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete. For residential and commercial, interior and exterior surfaces, including walkways, patios, driveways, pool decks, and vertical surfaces, we offer authentic-looking faux stone finishes for a fraction of the cost of real stone.
Why people choose franchising with HFC
As a franchise business owner, you are your own boss and can build the business that meets your needs for income, time priorities and, since we are service brands, finding fulfillment and meaning through helping people live happier lives. Our business models are geared to success from structure to training to support. Here are comments reflecting why HFC was the franchisor of choice for many of our independent business owners.
- No need for retail space requires a minimum number of employees
- Wanted to go into business for self, to “wake up liking what I did”
- Flexible lifestyle for myself and my family
- Wanted to take control of my life, to control my future
- Likes support from corporate and other franchisees
- Sustainable business with home improvement products and services
- Flat marketing and royalty fees — you make according to what you put in
- No experience necessary, extensive training and support
- Comprehensive training right from the start and ongoing
- High-quality national brand, with products we deliver locally
- Strong reputation for high-quality products, great customer service
- Unlimited scope for creativity and design
- You can do sales, design or admin, with installation crews if you choose
- Comprehensive national and local marketing support
- Takes care of all the “behind-the-scenes” stuff like marketing, operational issues and manufacturing
Take control of your career with franchise ownership
If you’re tired of feeling like you’re in a dead-end job or dreading work every day, franchising may be calling your name. If you’ve ever wanted to be your own boss with a business that is fulfilling and meets your family’s financial needs, franchising with HFC may be the answer. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more, or call 1-800-420-5374 today to talk to one of our Franchise Licensing Advisors to see if owning a Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft franchise business will give you the meaningful career you desire.
If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners by offering substantial discounts to purchase a franchise.