How has your year been, career-wise? Do you love your job, or …
- Are you currently looking for your next job?
- Ready for a change of career?
- Tired of making money for the boss?
- Harboring the dream of owning your own business?
If you’ve answered yes to any of those questions, maybe it’s time to consider becoming an independent franchise business owner and release the power of your inner entrepreneur.
Concrete Craft® may be the answer for you
Concrete Craft is one of three franchise brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), one of the largest franchisors in North America, and a leader in franchisor/franchisee relations. 25 years of turning out successful independent franchise business owners proves the stability, knowledge and expertise of the franchise system that includes sister brands, Budget Blinds® and Tailored Living®.
Concrete Craft is the newest member of the HFC family and has tripled in size since joining in 2014 (previously, American Decorative Concrete since 2006). With franchised territories in 17 states, opportunity is wide open to establish a business where you might be the only decorative concrete business around!
Many independent concrete companies specialize in only one process. The artisans of Concrete Craft have mastered every decorative concrete process, including hand-cut and custom-colored concrete overlays, concrete staining and stamping, vertical concrete resurfacing, and acid-based chemical stains or water-based acrylics with built-in UV protection for color integrity, so you have unlimited options to offer your customers. 12 years of transforming concrete surfaces has resulted in an exclusive line of MasterProTM products, insuring exemplary service and proprietary processes that keep you out in front of any competition.
A business plan you can grow with
Concrete Craft offers a proven business model that is geared to helping you to be as successful as you want to be. Benefits of the business model include:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- Shop-at-home consumer convenience, no showroom or store required
- Unlimited earning potential–flat royalty fees let you keep more of what you make
- Discounts to qualified Veterans to assist with becoming business owners
- Be a sole-proprietor or bring on partners; build a family business
- Set your work days and schedule to what is best for you
- Own one or multiple territories
- Set your own business goals
- If you like design and selling rather than getting your hands dirty, a team of installers can implement the designs you create
- Build a client base of residential and commercial customers
- Extensive training and corporate support, no experience with concrete is necessary
Decorative concrete is a burgeoning, $1 billion industry. Demand continues to grow as indoor/outdoor living trends increase, and homeowners and business owners realize they can have the look of authentic stone work at about half the cost of real with beautiful, artistic decorative concrete.
A beautiful business; carved in stone
Decorative concrete overlays are the ideal solution for patios, walkways, driveways, entryways, pool decks, front porches, basements and other interior floors, providing exceptional durability and value. Here is a brief description of the different styles and processes.
- Stamped Concrete– Can resemble brick, slate, tile, cobblestone, sandstone, or wood, but is more durable and cost-effective. Can easily blend with any existing stonework.
- Stained Concrete– A beautiful color-rich finish that can mimic anything from polished marble to natural stone. Various designs, color options, application techniques and finishes can transform any interior or exterior surface to a vibrant finish.
- Resurfaced Concrete– Hand-carve individual stones and custom-blend colors to simulate real stone. We are proud to offer handcrafted results that our competitors do not.
- Vertical Resurfacing, Seat Walls and Hardscape Designs – Our cutting-edge system lets us create the authentic look of stone with vertical coatings on walls and hardscape designs at a fraction of the cost of the real thing.
Chuck Yates, two-year owner of Concrete Craft Serving Knoxville, shares his franchise journey to Concrete Craft: “I had a misconception that a franchise was not financially feasible for me, but I quickly learned that there are multiple options that people have with franchising. Of three franchise business opportunities presented to me, one was Concrete Craft. Once my wife and I went to Concrete Craft’s Discovery Day and saw what you could do with concrete, we were 100% sure that my next career was going to be with Concrete Craft.”
Concrete Craft franchise owners come from every walk of life and work background. Sales or management experience is certainly helpful, but it’s not necessary. We will provide all the training you need to succeed as a franchise business owner. If you’re hard-working and committed to the business model, we can take you from desire to the reality of your own decorative concrete business. Call 1-800-420-5374 today to speak with a Franchise Advisor, or go online to Concrete Craft Franchise Opportunity to learn more about Concrete Craft.
Visit Home Franchise Concepts for the bigger picture of the HFC franchise network, a network that puts your success first! Visit all three brands– Concrete Craft, Tailored Living and Budget Blinds—and see why HFC is the largest family of direct-to-consumer brands in the home improvement space. If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC specifically supports Veterans.