Would you say your work life was a comfortable routine or in a rut? While routine and rut have some characteristics in common, there is a definite difference. One implies a comfort level, the other merely tedium.
If you’re tired of being in a work rut–punching a clock, taking orders and making money for the boss–maybe you are secretly an entrepreneur in an employee body. It may be time to consider becoming your own boss as a franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) and its thriving family of home improvement/home services brands.
- Budget Blinds® – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial—the largest window coverings franchise in North America
- Tailored Living® – whole home custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options for home and business—the largest home organization franchise in North America
- Concrete Craft® – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and vertical surfaces, including walkways, driveways, decks, patios and fireplaces—the only decorative concrete franchise available
Here are five reasons to take a serious look at empowering your work life through franchise ownership:
Home-based business, low-cost franchise
- Be your own boss, start your own business
- Discounts for veterans
- Low overhead
Set your own schedule
- Work days, nights, weekends…you decide what works for you
- Schedule your life the way you want it to be
- Carve out time for your own interests and hobbies
Unlimited earning potential
- The bigger you grow your business, the more you make
- Own more than one territory if you desire
- Flat royalty and marketing fees mean you keep more of what you earn
Solid training and on-going support
- Two-week initial training and extensive Operations Manuals
- In-depth online training, videos and webinars
- Annual convention and regional Sales and Marketing training seminars
Strong national brand with good reputation
- Vendor alliance programs ensure high-quality products at the best prices
- Robust national advertising campaigns
- Lots of local advertising support and materials
Watch Jim and Elaine Trotter share their excitement about franchise ownership with Home Franchise Concepts and Budget Blinds.
HFC has special programs to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.