Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss, but feel trapped in the hamster wheel of working for someone else? The leap into entrepreneurship is not for everyone, but if you can’t stop thinking that business ownership is your goal, you may be able to reach that goal by becoming an independent franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC).
The right franchise will place you into a system that lets you hit the ground running (in a positive direction!) because most of the “start-up” of a new business is already in place with crucial infrastructures and a proven path to follow. What could otherwise become a first year of learning in a new start-up business is fully researched, vetted out, and presented in initial new owner training.
- In-demand products and services are clearly identified.
- Target markets are defined and reached through national initiatives.
- The business model has been proven successful over time.
- Business systems are in place that can handle admin, marketing, customer relationship management, product procurement, and supportive technologies.
- The most effective social media platforms are selected to advance the brand.
- Support teams mean help is a phone call or email away.
- Comprehensive training in all areas of the business is provided.
Are you ready to be your own boss?
Being the boss has its pros and cons, and there are valid reasons why not everyone chooses to own a business. Here are some questions to ask yourself as you look realistically at running a business and being your own boss to see if you’re ready:
- What do you want from your job?
- When was the last time that you really enjoyed working?
- What were you doing and why did it make you happy?
- What would you choose to do to make a living if you had the choice?
- Do you prefer physical work, intellectual work or a combination of both?
- Are you a self-starter and disciplined enough to work hard on your own?
- Do you want to work full-time or part-time and how important is flexibility?
- Are you willing to invest the money, time, and energy it takes to build a business?
- Can you train and manage employees?
- Could you work within the franchise structure and follow the rules?
- How big a business would you want to manage?
- Can you stay on top of all the areas that constitute running a business?
If you can answer these questions, you’re well on your way to determining the type and scope of business you want. A clear sense of goals and purpose will help you make the best choice for a business and will also contribute to becoming more successful and fulfilled. And franchising can get you there quicker.
Franchise with the best: Home Franchise Concepts
HFC is one of the largest franchise companies in North America, with a 25-year history of turning out successful franchise owners. Home to four established brands—Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®—the continuing goal is to bring on new franchise owners for whom franchising is a right fit for them as well as them being a right fit for the HFC network and culture.
- All four HFC franchise brands are leaders in the home improvement/home services industry in their individual categories.
- Businesses operate with an in-home consultation model, meeting people where they live or work, providing innovative solutions to problems.
- HFC is the top-selling family of direct-to-consumer brands in the home-related goods and services space.
- All our products and services cater to consumer demands, keeping out in front as new trends unfold, making our franchise owners highly competitive in the marketplace.
- Vendor Alliance programs ensure that HFC franchise owners have superior products, brands, and services to offer consumers at the best prices possible.
- HFC is a recognized leader in franchisor/franchisee relationships whose brands list in Franchise Business Review’s® Top 200 Franchises—the best franchise business opportunities every new year based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance surveys.
Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to speak with a Franchise Licensing Advisor and begin investigating the business of franchising with HFC. Or go directly to Franchise Opportunities to learn more about each brand. As an independent franchise business owner, you own your own business and get to be the boss but, with HFC, you’re never completely on your own to carry the load or figure everything out for yourself. It’s a great feeling!
For Veterans, all HFC brands offer a substantial discount to assist qualified Veterans with becoming franchise business owners. Click on the brand below to learn more.