You may think that buying a franchise business means you become a “cookie cutter” business owner and blindly follow the pack, losing your own individuality.
But let me tell you, it’s not so! Just because every driver along historic Route 66 from Chicago to LA is going the same way, it doesn’t mean they are all the same.
- Some are in big trucks, some in luxury cars, and some are on motorcycles.
- Some drivers have family along, others are alone.
- Some are singing along the way, others are silent.
- Some are speeding along, some are cruising.
- Some may get lost for a time, but the road always leads home.
Each driver decides for himself, or herself, how to “Get your kicks on Route 66!”
Your franchise is truly your own business
You, too, decide how to run your franchise business. Yes, you buy into a proven business model with certain non-negotiables that protect the brand, but there are miles of open road to express yourself.
- You set your own business goals
- You decide–sole-proprietor or partners
- You set your work days and schedule
- You hire people YOU want to work with
- Do you want single or multiple territories
- Where do you want your business to be located
- You determine how much money you want to make
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is the parent company to three home improvement industry franchise brands, serving both residential and commercial customers with exceptional service.
Budget Blinds® – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application
- If you’re a great salesperson, you don’t need to know a thing about window coverings or running a window coverings business to become a Budget Blinds Franchise Owner. We will train you, give you best-in-class support, and drive leads to you with our multi-million dollar national advertising budget. As a Franchise Owner, you will consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service. To learn more, click here.
Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® – custom storage solutions as well as industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring options for home and business
- Are you a problem solver by nature? Do you like to help other people? Even if you don’t know a thing about home organization or running a home organization business, we will train you, give you best-in-class support, and drive leads to you with robust SEO initiatives and local marketing tools. You will consult with homeowners who want expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service to help them organize their homes and garages. To learn more, click here.
Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, decks and patios
- As the only national decorative concrete brand currently franchising, you can get in on the ground floor of a multi-billion dollar industry on the cusp of exploding. We will train you, give you best-in-class support, and help drive leads to you with robust SEO initiatives and local marketing tools targeting residential and commercial customers. As a Franchise Owner, you lead a crew that does the dirty work while you run the business. To learn more, click here.
The hard questions
If you are considering franchise business ownership, there are some questions to ask yourself.
- What are your reasons for wanting a business of your own?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you disciplined for the daily demands of business ownership?
- Can you multi-task and oversee all facets of the company?
- Can you build a successful team?
- Are you trainable and can you also train others?
- Do you have the capital to start a business?
- Can you love the idea of being your own boss?
If you’re still reading, you probably do have the right stuff to be a franchise business owner! We know that taking the leap into business ownership is a vitally important and personal decision. When you’re ready, our franchise licensing professionals will help walk you through the process of deciding if franchising is, indeed, right for you. If you feel the HFC family of brands calling your name, call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and get on the road to an exciting journey of self-discovery.
HFC also has special programs to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you are a veteran or will soon be exiting any branch of the military, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.