Do you sometimes feel that you have no real control of your life? That the mantra of childhood — “Just wait until I grow up and I’ll do whatever I want!” — is so not true? Maybe there are things you’d like different about your life:
- Less than a 50-hour workweek
- More income and savings
- College funds for the kids
- A growing retirement nest egg
- More time with family and friends
- Time to relax … to do whatever you want
Well, maybe it’s time to do something about it.
Be your own boss
If being your own boss appeals to you, you’re not alone. Having more of a say in your own life is one of the major reasons people become franchise owners. As boss, you get to call the shots and structure your business to what works for you. Here is a quick look at what being your own boss means as a franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC).
Amazingly, all of that really is within your control if you choose the right franchise opportunity.
A business that will stand the test of time
Sometimes the idea of franchising can seem risky if it’s with a new company or a faddish product or service. Home Franchise Concepts is the parent company to three home improvement/home services franchise brands that are setting new standards of excellence in their respective spaces for years. Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft® consistently experience double-digit growth year after year, claiming more market share all the time. And you never have to worry about our products and services going out of style, every homeowner and business owner in the country needs what the HFC brands offer.
- Budget Blinds – is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, offering custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for residential and commercial customers, along with exclusive product lines, smart home automation and home décor like rugs and bedding.
- Tailored Living – provides whole home organization and innovative storage solutions for home or business, including custom closet organization systems, garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options. Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in North America.
- Concrete Craft – is the only decorative concrete franchise offering concrete overlays and custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor enhancement: interior floors, patios, driveways, walkways and pool decks, as well as faux stone vertical concrete resurfacing for fireplaces, accent walls, seat walls and more.
There will always be demand for products and services that help people live more beautiful, organized lives and HFC is committed to having a strong network of highly trained business owners to distribute high quality products and services to those consumers whose lives we touch.
A proven business model builds successful franchisees
A solid business model is necessary to build knowledgeable and competent franchise owners. The HFC core business model has been proven over 25 years of franchising. Budget Blinds was the first and, 25 years later, the building blocks of that business model support all the brands. Within the HFC network, over 1,400 successful franchisees across the U.S. and Canada have taken control of their lives, building secure financial futures for themselves and their families.
- Low initial investment with low overhead
- Sales model of shop-at-home customer convenience
- Two-weeks of intensive new owner training encompassing all business practices, product education and installations
- Well-known, established brands with coordinated national and local advertising
- Robust social media across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Houzz
- Strong Franchise Support Department with Business Specialists and Coaches
- Flat rate royalty and marketing fees let you keep more of what you make
- Both residential and commercial property revenue streams
- Current technologies let you work smarter, not harder
- Substantial discounts to veterans entering the franchising world
A franchise company dedicated to your success
You’ll not find another franchise company more committed to your success as an independent business owner. If you’re serious about taking control of your life, you owe it to yourself to investigate franchise ownership within the HFC family of brands. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to determine if franchising is the right step for you to change your world.
If you’re a veteran, click here to learn about discounts to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners with Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft.
Watch our CEO, Shirin Behzadi, interview with Mark Lack of Business Rockstars and learn more about Home Franchise Concepts to see if it’s where you belong.