We are an awards driven society. Award winners are placed on pedestals and praised and emulated. We have awards for just about everything, in every area of life, from the ridiculous to the sublime. Here is a very small sampling of regularly presented awards:
- Academy Awards
- Nobel Peace Prize
- American Music Awards
- Best in Show, National Dog Show
- The Cats Protection National Cat Awards
- Baseball Hall of Fame
- Mark Twain Prize for American Humor
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Miss America Competition
- People Magazine Awards
Sports, movies and even pets–we love the winners who set the bar high, showing the rest of us how hard we have to strive to measure up.
However, some awards are embarrassing to receive, such as the Darwin Awards, an award given each year posthumously to the individual who dies in the most idiotic way possible. (Yes, we venture to the “dark side” for this one. It’s sort of like America’s Funniest Home Videos with a deadly result.) But I digress.
Awards are intended to set the recipient apart from the rest for some extraordinary accomplishment: the best actor, the best dog, the best song, the best franchise opportunity…
Franchise Business Review’s Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises
Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage®, a Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) franchise brand, and its sister brand, Budget Blinds®, have both been awarded spots in the Franchise Business Review’s Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises for 2015.
For 10 years, Franchise Business Review (FBR) has been publishing an annual Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises to help potential franchise buyers get a behind-the-scenes look at available franchise opportunities, culling out the very best, with rankings based exclusively on franchisee satisfaction and performance. For this year’s rankings, 28,500 franchisees across 350 brands participated, answering questions on such areas as training and support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations and financial opportunity.
Tailored Living was one of only 18 franchise opportunities that ranked “Best of the Best” in the Home Services category. This is exciting because these rankings come from what actual franchisees say about the brand they are living, breathing and working with every day. Tailored Living, in just a few short years as an HFC brand, has reached excellence in franchisee satisfaction!
Home Franchise Concepts is the parent company to Budget Blinds and Tailored Living. Budget Blinds is the #1 window coverings franchise in North America, and Tailored Living, the leader in whole-home organization is the result of joining two established brands, Closet Tailors and PremierGarage into one. With HFC’s over 20 years of experience in the franchising arena, it’s no surprise that both brands are included in Franchise Business Review’s Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises for 2015.
Why Tailored Living
Although it’s not an official award, Tailored Living was recently honored with participation in the renovation of the home of Jonathan and Drew Scott, The Property Brothers. They renovated their 5,400 sq. ft. home in Las Vegas, with Tailored Living providing custom closet design, garage cabinets and garage flooring. When the Property Brothers, renowned experts in home renovation, needed some home renovation of their own, they called an expert…Tailored Living!
If you’re considering franchising as your next career move, here are 10 excellent reasons for choosing a Tailored Living franchise:
- Proven Business Model – Five founders with 20+ years of franchise experience behind this home-based/small warehouse franchise
- Years in Business – Tailored Living was founded in 2010, combining two existing brands and becoming the largest whole-home organization franchise company in the nation
- Proven Track Record – steady growth and expansion year after year, with profitable franchisees
- Happy, Successful Franchisees – 2015 Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises in Home Services
- Training – initial two-week intensive and ongoing training in every phase of the business including product knowledge, design, installation, marketing and business practices
- Corporate Support – assigned Business Coach, Vendor Alliance representatives and corporate communications via email, regional trainings and annual convention
- Marketing Support – National and local through the National Advertising Fund and myriad approved local advertising materials available to use and customize
- Product Excellence – Vendor Alliance program with industry giants for highest quality at competitive prices and commitment to excellence at every level
- Customer Satisfaction/Reputation – Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; corporate assistance if problems arise
- Protected Territory – Every territory is exclusive, you won’t find other Tailored Living franchisees competing with you
Additionally, if you’re a military veteran, you’ll want to check out our Million Dollar Franchise Event to assist veterans with becoming business owners by offering discounts to qualified vets. This is our way of giving back to veterans to help them move toward building a secure financial future.
Jackie Poehlman, franchise owner of Tailored Living serving Lake Forest, California, shares: “I like being a small business and I appreciate the support of a much larger organization. Tailored Living has a professional team of experienced individuals that specialize in marketing, sales, and operations. Their goal is to help us become the most successful business we can be.”
If you’re serious about becoming a business owner and want to see if you’re the right fit for a Tailored Living franchise, don’t wait any longer. Call 800-420-5374 today to get more information, or go to www.franchise.tailoredliving.com to learn more.
You can download a copy of the Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchisees for 2015 report by clicking here.