2019 is rounding the corner toward the last quarter of the year. How is your job stacking up with where you wanted to be by the end of the year?
- Are you making enough money?
- Did that promotion come through?
- Do you still enjoy your work?
- How healthy are your savings and retirement accounts?
These are just some of the benchmarks of a successful and advancing career. If your job falls short, maybe it’s time to be your own boss and take control of your life as a franchise business owner.
For over 25 years, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has been offering franchise business opportunities to entrepreneurial-minded individuals from all walks of life. Men, women, seniors, millennials, corporate escapees, military Veterans, and unfulfilled workers from all work sectors have all found satisfaction and success as a franchise business owner within HFC’s family of brands. If you’ve ever wanted to be your own boss, there’s no better time than today to investigate franchising and how it could change your life.
Home Franchise Concepts offers franchising excellence
HFC’s franchise brands are home-based businesses in the billion-dollar home services/home improvement industry and HFC is one of the largest franchise companies in North America. The products and services offered to consumers are in-demand and timeless, and HFC places its franchise owners out in front of the competition by keeping up with current trends and styles. With franchising, you get to run your business the way you want, handling areas of the business you prefer—sales and design, admin, marketing or installations—and develop and manage efficient teams for the rest.
The HFC business models have proven successful year after year, with approximately 1,700 franchise locations in the U.S. and Canada, inclusive of all four franchise brands, Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®. These are just some of the benefits of an HFC franchise:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- Shop-at-home sales model for customer convenience
- No experience necessary, comprehensive training in every area of running your business
- You determine the scale of your business and how much money you want to make
- Set your own hours and schedule to fit your lifestyle
- National brand recognition and coordinated local marketing programs
- Ongoing training and support for as long as you own your franchise business
- Exclusive territories with both residential and commercial revenue streams
- Substantial discounts to Veterans desiring to become franchise business owners
What does success look like for you?
Success is not the same for everyone. It can be a dollar figure, a lifestyle, the perfect place to live, putting all the kids through college without student loans, or sitting on a substantial retirement nest egg. As a franchise business owner, you have more control over your time and your life, growing a business to accomplish your personal life goals. Hear from our franchisees what business ownership means to them and how they define success:
- “We have a lot of freedom to take care of our family, travel and do the things we need to do.” – Dale and Cheryl Zahniser, Budget Blinds
- “Our goal is to run the business and not have to worry about all the details. We really appreciate Tailored Living taking care of all the behind-the-scenes issues with marketing and operational issues.” – Nick Granato, Tailored Living
- “The Concrete Craft franchise has so many different products, you’re not relying on one specific scope of work for all of your business. You’ve got a lot of support. They’re always trying to find a way to make it easier to produce revenue.” – Fred Mata, Concrete Craft
- “I spent a lot of time in jobs that were more of a means to an end. Being the owner of AdvantaClean is the first time in my professional life that feels like I’m working toward something bigger.”— Russ Harlow, AdvantaClean
- “The flexibility with having three young kids was ideal. The beauty of this is you could build it as a home-based business, and you get to grow it to whatever size you want in true entrepreneurial fashion.” — Kim Lang, Budget Blinds
- “I’m five years into this and making more than I was in my previous job and my time is more flexible. Concrete Craft has really helped me grow as a person and as a businessman.” – Todd Rzepka, Concrete Craft
- “I get to build a thriving business and create jobs. It provides a flexible lifestyle for myself and my family.” – Todd Carter, Tailored Living
- “I was a mechanical engineer in the oil and gas industry before I joined AdvantaClean. The routine of a corporate job was not a good fit for me. I wanted something where my efforts and sacrifices would go toward building my own future.” – Axzel Sequera, AdvantaClean
- “I love being able to set my schedule.” – Chris Petty, Budget Blinds
- “I initially was drawn to HFC because of their reputation of bringing high-quality products, great customer service and support to their franchisees. Take a look at the organization as a way of balancing your life with a company you own, you grow, and you’re responsible for your future.” – Mike Lyon, Tailored Living
- “As a stay-at-home mom with two young kids, it allows we the opportunity to attend school functions and not miss parts of their lives. I can also be a positive role model, that as a female and a mom you can build your own business and be successful.” – Julie Dibbell, AdvantaClean
Don’t let another year close without taking control of your career and your future. Give yourself that promotion by calling 1-800-420-5374 today or going online to Home Franchise Concepts and see what franchise ownership is all about with a franchise family that is dedicated to helping every franchise business owner excel and become as successful as they want to be! Discover which brand is the best fit for you: Budget Blinds, Tailored Living, Concrete Craft or AdvantaClean.