If you’re ready for your career to really take off by building a business and being your own boss, set your sights on franchise ownership with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). You get to be your own boss and build a business the way you want to work. As an independent franchise business owner, you have the support of an established franchise network with the flexibility to pursue your own business and personal goals.
- Work less/more hours
- Increased income and savings
- Time off when you need it
- Set up college funds for the kids
- Grow a substantial retirement nest egg
The right franchise opportunity will fuel your success
Of course, finding the right franchise is key to being successful. Different industries offer different franchise opportunities. For instance, food service and retail businesses require you to buy or lease a building, and are generally seven-day workweeks, with long hours to accommodate the public’s 24/7 demands. For some looking to run a business, that’s appealing; for others an unrelenting schedule is not desirable. Service franchises, such as the HFC brands—Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®—are growing in popularity. According to Franchise Business ReviewTM:
“A recent Plunkett Research report estimates the U.S. consumer services sector was worth $70 billion in 2018—and it is expected to grow to $89 billion by 2024. Beyond the demand and growth in the sector, service businesses are appealing for several reasons including their low cost, low overhead, and flexibility, not to mention the wide selection of opportunities within the sector. “
Franchising for 27 years, HFC is one of the largest franchise companies in North America with four award-winning home improvement/home services franchise brands that have offered exponential growth and success to entrepreneurs, like yourself, who want to take control of their own destiny.
Enduring brands mean an enduring business
Franchise opportunities that cater to current, hot trends can pop up and create a buzz, but they don’t stay the course for more than a few years. All HFC brands are in the multi-billion-dollar home improvement industry, offering in-demand and timeless services that every homeowner and business owner needs. Our products will never go out of style. In fact, they keep pace with design trends and shift as the landscape changes, keeping our franchise owners ahead of the competition with the latest products and services. With any of the HFC brands, you’re assured a business that can go the distance.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, for residential and commercial. Cutting edge smart home technology and exclusive lines of decorative bedding, rugs, and pillows.
- Tailored Living – helping homeowners and businesses de-clutter and maximize space with custom storage solutions for closets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, garages, and more, including industry-tough flooring solutions for home and business.
- Concrete Craft – concrete repair and custom decorative concrete overlays, with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, including walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, entryways, and vertical surfaces.
- AdvantaClean – one of the nation’s top-rated franchised providers of restoration services. Specializing in mold remediation, water damage restoration, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, crawl space encapsulation, attic and radon ventilation, and basement waterproofing.
Proven business models that stand the test of time
The HFC business models are geared to success, as attributed to by the approximately 1,800 franchise territories across the four brands. You don’t have a successful franchise system without happy franchise owners, and HFC is dedicated to the success of every independent franchise business owner in the network. Business models are designed to give every benefit possible to our franchisees:
- Low-cost franchises with low overhead.
- Home-based business model with the option to set up a showroom or offices.
- Franchise fee discounts for qualified Veterans.
- Structure as a sole proprietor, partnership, or build a family-owned business.
- Build your own team of employees.
- Set your own workdays and hours; there is no required operations schedule.
- Exclusive protected territories; never any in-house competition.
- In-home, consultative sales models let you meet customers where they live and work.
- Dual revenue stream with strong residential and commercial markets.
- Expansive national and local marketing and social media efforts drive brand awareness.
- Home Office support teams in critical areas of business, including marketing, IT, sales, operations, admin, social media, installation, and vendor alliances.
- No experience necessary, in-depth and ongoing training in every facet of business.
- No limit on income; scale your business with one or multiple territories to the size you want.
Being your own boss feels so good
Running a business may not be for everyone, but if you have the desire to take charge of your work life and be your own boss, franchising with HFC may be the launchpad to your career success. The following infographic highlights some already mentioned benefits as well as additional advantages to think about when considering whether to take the life-changing step to franchise business ownership.
If you’re ready to take control of your career, your future, and your life, call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and learn more about franchise ownership with HFC. One of our franchise licensing advisors will be happy to answer any questions you have and assist you with evaluating whether franchise ownership is right for you and which of our brands is the best fit—Budget Blinds, Tailored Living, Concrete Craft, or AdvantaClean.