Summertime activities like barbeques, pool parties, graduations and wedding showers result in spending time in many people’s homes and backyards. When the weather is fine, more activities move outdoors, exposing patios, driveways and pool decks to careful scrutiny. What do you see as you socialize around your neighborhood? Could those yards stand a little TLC?
- Are outdoor settings bland or beautiful
- Do walkways trip you up with cracks
- Do oil-stained driveways look like a map of Europe
Rather than criticize, these observations are an opportunity to position yourself in a winning career while assisting all your neighbors in beautifying their homes with custom decorative concrete. As an independent franchise business owner with Concrete Craft®, you’ll transform patios, driveways, pool decks, walkways, interior floors, vertical surfaces and more with the artistry of stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete overlays.
Concrete Craft, the only decorative concrete franchise opportunity
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is the parent company of Concrete Craft, along with two other home improvement franchise brands, Tailored Living® and Budget Blinds®. All three brands are top-rated in their space, and all three are growing every year as new franchise business owners come on board and expand the HFC footprint across the country. The synergy between brands strengthens the entire network, benefiting all franchise owners.
- Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and vertical surfaces, including walkways, driveways, decks, patios and fireplaces
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters, window film and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Tailored Living – whole home organization and custom storage solutions for closets, pantries, laundry rooms, home offices, garage cabinets, and Premier One® garage flooring options.
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a business, Concrete Craft could be that crucial step toward career and financial independence. Benefits of owning a Concrete Craft franchise include:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- A proven business model
- Established brand with coordinated national and local advertising
- Shop-at-home consumer convenience, no showroom or store required
- An alliance of approved vendors ensures product excellence
- Flat royalty fees let you keep more of what you make
- Discounts to assist Veterans with becoming business owners
- Extensive training and corporate support, no experience with concrete is necessary
Build the business you want
As an independent franchise owner, you determine what your individual business will be like in the day-to-day activities.
- Set your own business goals
- Be a sole-proprietor or bring on partners
- If you like the design and selling rather than getting your hands dirty, a team of installers can implement the designs you create
- Own a single or multiple territories
- Build a client base of residential and commercial customers
- Set your work days and schedule to what is best for you
- Hire people you want to work with; build a family business
- Unlimited earning potential–you get out of the business what you put in
- Create beautiful floors that look like authentic Flagstone, Cobblestone, Ashlar Slate, Brick, wood plank, and more
None of the HFC brands are “the flavor of the month,” faddish or seasonal. Our stylish window coverings, home organization and storage solutions, and decorative concrete for interior and exterior enhancement keep our franchise owners busy all year long. Providing what people continually want and need is a critical element of success in the world of franchising. Commercial clients provide an additional, lucrative revenue stream alongside residential customers for all three brands, enhancing local stores and businesses as well as national chains.
With 20 years’ experience in franchising, HFC’s committed goal continues to be helping franchise owners realize that dreams of financial independence and security through building a successful business.
Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and begin to see the real possibilities of starting your own business within a franchise network that puts your success first! Check out all three concepts– Concrete Craft, Tailored Living and Budget Blinds–to see which one is the right fit for you. If you are a veteran, click here to learn how HFC specifically supports Veterans.