In both the United States and Canada, the month of July is independence month. Canada Day is July 1, marking when the existing colonies became Canada. The Fourth of July celebrates America’s birthday when a new nation was born. The month is dedicated to celebrating our cherished freedoms and independence with flags flying, parades, speeches, wearing flag apparel, community and family get-togethers, and glorious fireworks displays!
Freedom and independence mean you have choices in your life, you get to decide what you need to be happy and fulfilled:
- Live where you want to live
- Work at a job you choose, even owning a business
- Worship without fear of repression
- Freely travel throughout the country
If you’re thinking, “Not really so much freedom at work…,” maybe it’s time for a change. If career independence and being your own boss is what you crave, becoming an independent franchise business owner with the right franchise opportunity can give you a new lease on life and the freedom to build a business for the way you want to work.
The Home Franchise Concepts family of brands
The franchise landscape is vast and confusing, with everything from food franchises to haircuts, pet care, and cleaning services. Rather than focus on “I could do that,” or “I don’t want to do that,” finding a franchise system that is time-tested at turning out successful franchise owners is where you should start. Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has over 25 years of doing exactly that, with over 1,800 franchise territories in the U.S. and Canada, across its four brands: Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft® and AdvantaClean®. Entrepreneurs of all ages and from all walks of life have found a home with HFC!
Business models designed for success
The HFC franchise business models set you on the path to success with everything you need for establishing and growing a successful and satisfying business. Ongoing training and never-ending support stay with you for as long as you own your business. Benefits of franchising with HFC include:
- Low initial investment with low overhead.
- Set your own hours and hire your own teams.
- Scalable business for one or multiple territories.
- Enduring products and services that will never go out of style.
- Shop-at-home sales model for consumer convenience.
- No experience necessary; initial two-weeks of extensive new owner training encompassing all business practices, product education, installations and processes.
- Well-known, established brands with coordinated national and local advertising.
- On-going and advanced training through in-depth online training and educational videos.
- Home Office support teams for every phase of business.
- Vendor Alliances assure you get the highest-quality products at the best prices.
- Residential and commercial property revenue streams.
- Flat royalty fees let you keep more of what you earn, fees don’t increase as your income grows.
- The latest business technologies to help you become more productive.
- Substantial discounts to Veterans entering the franchising world.*
Meet the HFC franchise brands
Now that you’ve had a glimpse of what a solid HFC franchise business looks like, you can meet the family and determine which franchise opportunity might be right for you. Here’s where, “Oh, I’d love to do that!” kicks in:
- Budget Blinds – is the largest window coverings franchise in North America, offering custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for residential and commercial customers, along with exclusive product lines, smart home automation and home décor accessories like rugs and bedding.
- Tailored Living – provides whole home organization and innovative storage solutions for home or business, including custom closet organization systems, garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength PremierOne® garage flooring options. Tailored Living is the largest home organization franchise in North America.
- Concrete Craft – is the only decorative concrete franchise offering concrete overlays and custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor enhancement, as well as concrete repair and restoration. Transform interior floors, patios, driveways, walkways, pool decks, and vertical surfaces like fireplaces and accent walls with concrete
- AdvantaClean – One of the leading national franchised providers of Restoration Services, including mold removal and remediation, water damage restoration, Radon testing or mitigation, and air duct cleaning. Help homeowners and business owners find permanent solutions to water damage, mold growth, and poor indoor air quality for healthier living.
July is the perfect time to declare your independence and take control of your life with a franchise business that lets you be your own boss. Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about franchising with HFC.
*If you are a Veteran or will soon be exiting any branch of the military, click on the brand below to learn how HFC and its family of brands support Veterans with substantial discounts to assist with starting a franchise business.