Did you know that summer is the busiest moving season? People take advantage of the good weather, kids out of school, and prime house selling time to pull up stakes and make a change for many different reasons.
- Tired of snowy winters and want to live where the weather is warmer
- Or, missing the four seasons with colorful fall leaves and white Christmases
- Lost a job and are contemplating the next career move
- Ready to downsize and want to relocate where eventually plan to retire
- Want to get moved before the kids start back to school
- Desire to move closer to parents or extended family
If you’ve been contemplating a move but worry about finding a job on the other end, a franchise opportunity that lets you be your own boss may be the ticket to your dream destination.
A national franchise system like Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) has franchise territories across the country. Chances are, you could pick wherever you want to live and build your franchise business. And although you might be new to the area and starting a new business, the franchise brands of HFC already have strong national recognition and familiarity with consumers everywhere, as well as a good reputation for high-quality products and exceptional customer service. You would be building your business on a firm, established foundation.
The right franchise opportunity makes all the difference
HFC has three franchise opportunities in the home improvement/home services industry. Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft® are all leaders in their respective areas. With 25 years of franchising experience, the business models are proven with over 1,400 franchised territories across the HFC network in the U.S. and Canada. HFC brands help consumers to live more comfortably by enhancing their homes with beauty and functionality through products and services that never go out of style. Most of our independent franchise owners enjoy the fact that not only do they love what they do, but that what they do every day makes people happy.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters, decorative window film and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, as well as motorized window treatments and exclusive home décor items like bedding, pillows and rugs
- Tailored Living – whole home custom storage and organization solutions like closet organization systems, garage storage cabinets, laundry and pantry room organization and more, including industrial-strength Premier One® and PremierTrax garage flooring options
- Concrete Craft – custom concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and hardscapes, like walkways, driveways, patios and vertical surfaces like fireplaces, seat walls, retaining walls and home siding
HFC business models are the recipe for success
Tried-and-true, the HFC business models are designed so every franchise owner can build a business structured for their own lifestyle and goals. A goal of HFC is that every franchise owner can become as successful as they want to be. Key elements of our business models that continue to turn out successful franchisees year after year include:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- Protected territories
- Flat marketing and royalty fees; how much you make is up to you
- Shop-at-home consumer convenience
- Be your own boss and control your schedule
- Handpick your team of employees; build a family business
- National and local coordinated marketing plans
- Approved vendors and strong Vendor Alliance partnerships
- Robust social media, including local area webpages
- Extensive training and ongoing Home Office support across all phases of business
- Substantial discounts for qualified Veterans to become franchise business owners
If you’re ready to make a move but worry about the job opportunities, you can create your own career opportunity by owning a franchise business. You can take control of your life, including where you want to live, by calling 1-800-420-5374 to speak to a franchise licensing advisor with HFC, or go online to Home Franchise Concepts to learn more about the real possibilities of becoming an independent franchise business owner. Check out: