Whether you’re new to the workforce (a Millennial clutching a college diploma) or a 20-year corporate veteran looking for a second career, business ownership may be calling your name. Starting out or starting again, if you have that entrepreneurial fire in your bones to be your own boss, you’re not going to be satisfied working for someone else. One way to avoid all the uncertainty of starting a business from the ground up is to buy into a franchise system that has a proven track record of other successful independent franchise business owners. That would be Budget Blinds®.
For over 25 years, Budget Blinds has been turning out successful franchise owners in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico by offering the highest-quality window covering products and services at the best prices. With more than 1,200 franchise territories, Budget Blinds is the largest window coverings franchise in North America and an undisputed leader in the industry:
- You’ll have private label brands for products not available anywhere else with our exclusive lines: Signature Series®, Inspired Collection®, Enlightened Style®, DesignINK, and Smart Home Collection by Budget Blinds®.
- Coordinate luxury bedding, custom rugs, and decorative pillows to completely style any room.
- Budget Blinds is the go-to brand for innovation with motorized window treatments, including Somfy®, MotorEaseTM by Budget Blinds, Lutron’s® wireless automation, and whole-home surround sound with Sonos One.
Build your business on a firm foundation
Budget Blinds is the flagship brand of the parent company, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), the world’s best-selling direct-to-consumer franchise family in the billion-dollar home improvement industry and one of the largest home services franchises. The HFC family of brands includes Budget Blinds, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®, all leading brands in their respective spaces.
Everything you need to grow a successful Budget Blinds franchise business is already in place, you just follow the model to build a business that meets your personal and career goals:
- Target markets are clearly defined; both residential and commercial.
- In-demand and on-trend window covering products and services are already identified.
- A Vendor Alliance of top manufacturers ensures high-quality products and you can choose who to work with.
- Comprehensive training covers every aspect of running your business, including design, hands-on installation, and best business practices with ongoing training, both online and regional face-to-face meetings.
- Flat marketing and royalty fees let you keep more of what you make, so the sky’s the limit on income.
- Work smarter, not harder with the best business services and latest technologies to efficiently run your business.
Work the way you want to
One of the biggest benefits of being your own boss is that you have options. You get to call the shots and structure your franchise business to the way you want to work:
- Run your business from home or set up a showroom and offices.
- Work the days and hours you prefer.
- Build a family-run business or handpick a team of employees.
- Grow your business as big as you want with one or more territories and multiple salespeople, designers, and installation crews.
- Do the part you love, like design and selling, and hire installers and office admin, or run the business end and oversee sales and installation teams.
- Network with local realtors and home builders for new homeowner leads.
- Attend home shows and contribute to local design home projects to build brand awareness.
- Develop commercial accounts for an additional revenue stream with BBCS (Budget Blinds Commercial Solutions).
- Become the local expert for your community.
Join a network of winners
Budget Blinds franchise owners include people from all walks of life, including first-time business owners, second-career entrepreneurs, seniors who resist retirement, military Veterans transitioning to civilian life, single parents, and those seeking a better work/life balance.
Who you are is more important than your background. If you have the drive, dedication and determination, you’ll get there! Since January of this year, we’ve had new franchisees from across the country come onboard with all kinds of work backgrounds:
- Flipping houses
- Corporate background in Human Resources
- Hospital Director of Security
- Previous business and/or franchise owners
- Admin Assistant
- 20+ years management
- Customer service
- Director of Compliance
- Window and door replacement
- Marketing and product management
- Digital marketing
- Military Veterans
So, what are you waiting for? A strong franchise system and an award-winning brand are great foundation stones for building your own successful franchise business. Grow your franchise business to meet your personal and business goals while helping others to beautify and improve their surroundings with in-demand products and services that every home or business needs.
There are even more benefits to franchising with the HFC family of brands. Call 800-420-5374 today to find out more about becoming an independent franchise owner or go to Budget Blinds Franchise Opportunities to begin a journey that could change your life.
If you’re a veteran, check out the available discounts for qualified veterans to become a franchise business owner with HFC.