Once again, Franchise Business Review (FBR) has selected Budget Blinds® as a “top” franchise in a new category—Top Franchises for Women. This is the inaugural year for this category, and Budget Blinds is one of FBR’s first 50 choices for 2017 Top Franchises for Women. This is a very exciting qualification to add to the past 10 years of Budget Blinds ranking as Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises as selected by FBR.
A business model designed for success
This excellence is no surprise to Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), parent company to the Budget Blinds, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft® franchise brands, but it’s wonderful to have industry affirmation.
If you are a woman looking to be your own boss and determine your own financial destiny, the world of franchising may be the answer, and you need look no further than Budget Blinds for a stellar franchise business opportunity. Consider these benefits of owning a Budget Blinds franchise business:
- Home-based, home services business with low overhead
- Flat royalty and marketing fees let you keep more of what you make
- You control your schedule, work hours, and build your own team
- Protected territories, no inter-brand competition
- No experience necessary–two weeks of initial training cover all aspects of running a business, including hands-on installation instruction
- Ongoing, advanced training is offered through online webinars, videos and local area meetings
- Active support from neighboring franchisees
- Product excellence is guaranteed through an alliance of approved vendors
- Robust national and local marketing efforts, including print, social media, TV and radio
Build a business you love
- In a world where 60 to 70 percent of people hate their jobs (Gallup poll, 2014), franchise ownership satisfaction among women soared to 90 percent among the 6,400 women franchise owners reviewed by FBR for the top 50. Following a proven business model with strong franchisor support makes it easier to open and grow a business much faster than generally is possible when starting a business from scratch. You become part of a thriving organization that offers on-going training and support at every level of business. Budget Blinds has been launching successful franchise businesses since 1994 and is the largest window coverings franchise in the U.S. and Canada, with over 1,070 franchised territories, including all 50 states.
If you’re still a little skeptical, here are some additional statistics about Budget Blinds that contribute to its ranking as a 2017 Top Franchise for Women and why you should check it out as a viable business opportunity.
- In 2016, approximately 10% of franchisees making it into the Million Dollar Club were women franchise owners.
- All three HFC brands are in the multi-billion dollar home services/ home improvement industry, providing services and products to homeowners and businesses that will never go out of style.
- In 2016, Budget Blinds ranked as first in the home services category of FBR’s Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises.
If being your own boss and owning a business is your dream, don’t waste another day working for someone else. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to determine which brand–Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft–is the proper fit for your career success as a woman in business.
If you happen to be a veteran, click here to learn how Budget Blinds and the HFC family of brands assists veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners by offering substantial discounts to purchase a franchise.