Budget Blinds® is the largest retailer of window coverings in North America, and it’s certainly not by chance. The Budget Blinds franchise system is designed for success for every franchise owner that follows the proven business model.
Charles and DeAnn Strickland, franchise owners of Budget Blinds serving La Vernia, Texas, know this to be true. New owners in 2015, they received a “Rookie of the Year” award for their business at the Budget Blinds annual national convention in January 2016. A thriving, family-run business, they “look forward to another successful year.” Read the local news story in the Wilson County News by clicking here.
Budget Blinds is one of three franchise brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), including Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® and Concrete Craft™. Hallmarks of the HFC franchise systems are free, in-home consultations, professional measuring and installation services, the strongest warranties in the industry and excellent customer service.
All these processes make the customers smile, but HFC is equally dedicated to making their franchisees smile. All three brands offer:
- A home-based business with low overhead
- Low initial investment and flat royalty fees
- Extensive training and corporate support
- A proven business model and established brand
- National advertising that supports the brand and undergirds local advertising activities
- Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Houzz, Yext and Google+
- A dynamic website where consumers can ZIP code search for their local franchise business
If you’re interested in starting your own business and being your own boss, check out the franchising opportunity with the HFC family of brands. Our franchise licensing professionals will help walk you through the process of deciding if one of our HFC franchise business opportunities is right for you. Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and you may find yourself “Rookie of the Year” next January!
HFC also has special programs to assist veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners. If you are a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands supports veterans.