You’ve heard the saying, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Anyone would agree that right now we’re all juggling lemons with the world in the throes of the COVID-19 pandemic. Newly minted terms—shelter in place, social distancing, new normal, and an unprecedented stay-home order—have most people wondering what tomorrow will bring.
- Homeschooling has replaced kids in the classrooms
- Thousands of people are suddenly working from home as offices and businesses shut down
- Thousands more have been furloughed, laid off, or terminated
- Many people are seriously rethinking working for someone else versus being their own boss
If you’ve been considering making the move to become a franchise business owner, don’t let today’s unsettling climate deter you from your dream. In the midst of all these challenges, there is good news for small business entrepreneurs who want to take control of their lives: Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) and its franchise brand Tailored Living®.
The win/win: a thriving industry plus a leading franchisor
The multi-billion-dollar home improvement/home services industry is growing every year, increasing the need for reliable businesses who will meet the needs of homeowners. HFC is the leading home services franchisor in North America, with four franchise brands and over 27 years’ experience turning out successful franchise business owners. Tailored Living has grown to the largest home organization franchise in the U.S. and Canada with over 220 franchise locations. Franchisor stability, consumer trends, and industry growth potential make business ownership with Tailored Living an exceptional franchise opportunity for today.
- The U.S. demand for home organization products is projected to increase 3.8 percent per year to $12.7 billion in 2023. (businesswire.com)
- An increasing number of homeowners are electing to have professionals handle their home improvement projects as opposed to DIY, and home organization systems are considered a necessity rather than a luxury.
- The trend of Americans staying put and upgrading their homes will likely fuel future remodeling growth. (Metrostudy)
- For every $1 spent on home maintenance, homeowners spend $5 on home improvements. (HomeAdvisor)
More freedom and personal satisfaction
As a Tailored Living franchise business owner, you’re the boss, with the freedom to build a business to fulfill your career and personal goals. Have a family business, sole proprietorship, or partnership, and build your business to the size you want, with one or multiple territories. Hand-pick employees for admin, sales, design, and installation, building teams you want to work with. Home organization is an exciting and rewarding business and every job produces tangible results you can take pride in. You can be the community expert for helping people live more organized and stress-free lives by creating calm out of chaos through innovative storage and organization solutions that you provide.
- Master the art of designing closets, garages, pantries, laundry rooms, entertainment centers, entryways, mudrooms, window seats and built-ins of every kind.
- Every project is “made to measure” for each customer’s unique space and storage needs.
- Amaze frustrated clients by transforming challenging spaces like attics, lofts, and basements into functional living space.
- Turn any garage from an embarrassing mess into a showplace with garage storage solutions and an industry-tough PremierOne® custom garage floor.
- Become the “closet whisperer” for walk-ins, reach-ins, hallway, utility, and the problematic under-stairway closets, making every closet efficient storage.
A business model designed for success
All the HFC franchise business models are designed so that every franchise owner can concentrate on selling and building their business. With Tailored Living, you’re assured help and support in every area of business for as long as you own your business. Here are some of the benefits and advantages of becoming a Tailored Living franchise business owner:
- Low initial fees and low overhead; run your business from home or set up a showroom.
- Control your own schedule; work the days and hours you choose.
- The in-home consultative sales approach now includes virtual consultations to accommodate health and safety mandates.
- No experience necessary, our comprehensive training covers sales, design, installation, and best business practices.
- Cutting-edge technologies let you work smarter, not harder, from maintaining customer records to our proprietary 3D design software that helps clients say yes faster.
- Vendor Alliances with top manufacturers ensure product excellence and best pricing to make your business highly competitive in the marketplace.
- Coordinated national and local marketing efforts drive brand awareness and generate 24/7 lead-generating communications.
- No limit on income; scale your business to the size you want.
- Flat marketing and royalty fees let you keep more of what you earn.
- Protected territories eliminate any in-house competition.
- Residential and commercial revenue streams expand your customer base.
- Franchise fee discounts are available for qualified Veterans.
Start building a secure future today—Now’s the time!
If you’re ready for a proactive approach to securing your future, go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to talk to one of our Franchise Licensing Advisors and learn more about becoming an independent franchise business owner with Tailored Living:
- You’ll be joining HFC’s national network of 1,800 franchise territories
- You’re building a business in the billion-dollar home improvement/home services industry
- Your products and services are increasing in consumer demand and will never go out of style