Being your own boss has long been considered the American Dream. Owning a business is not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you have a fire in your bones to be your own boss, you’re not going to be satisfied working for someone else. Owning a franchise business is an alternative to starting a business from scratch, and it gets you on the road to profitability much quicker by following a proven franchise system. Like Concrete Craft.
A franchise you can count on
Concrete Craft is one of four franchise brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), one of the largest franchisors in North America. Over 25 years of turning out successful independent franchise business owners proves the stability and expertise of a franchise system that includes sister brands Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, and AdvantaClean®. As a Concrete Craft franchise owner, you build your own business from a position of strength:
- HFC is the world’s best-selling direct-to-consumer franchise family in the home improvement/home services industry.
- You don’t have to develop product, define a target market, and seek out the best vendors, it’s all been done so you can focus on building a local customer base.
- Comprehensive training covers every aspect of running your business, including design, installation, and best business practices, with ongoing training and education.
- Home Office constantly evaluates and monitors the business landscape for their franchise owners in the network, so you have the best business services and latest technologies to efficiently run your business, so you work smarter, not harder.
- It’s a scalable, proven business model that is geared to helping you grow your business to be as successful as you want to be.
- Concrete Craft has experienced exponential growth of the brand since joining the HFC franchise family in 2014.
Decorative concrete is a billion-dollar industry
The demand for decorative concrete continues to grow year over year as indoor/outdoor living trends increase, and homeowners and business owners realize they can have the look of authentic stonework at about half the cost of real materials with beautiful, artistic decorative concrete. Concrete Craft offers concrete transformations from repair and restoration of damaged concrete to decorative concrete overlays and vertical concrete resurfacing. Whether indoors or outside, you’ll be able to meet any concrete needs your customers may have for interior floors, patios, driveways, entryways, courtyards, porches, pool decks, vertical walls, and more.
- Stamped Concrete– Can resemble brick, slate, tile, sandstone, or wood plank, creating floors that are more durable and cost-effective than other materials.
- Stained Concrete– Beautiful color-rich finishes can mimic anything from polished marble to natural stone. Various designs, color options, application techniques and finishes can transform any interior or exterior surface to a vibrant finish.
- Resurfaced Concrete– Hand-carve individual stones and custom-blend colors to simulate real stone. We are proud to offer handcrafted results that our competitors do not, including StoneKoat®, a river rock overlay that transforms in one application.
- Vertical Resurfacing, Seat Walls and Hardscape Designs – Our cutting-edge vertical overlay system lets you create the authentic look of stone and wood plank on walls and hardscape elements like retaining walls, seat walls and fireplace surrounds.
- Repair and Restoration – Save clients the cost and mess of demolition and replacement of damaged concrete with our exclusive products, RenewKoat® and RestoreKoat®, to turn existing concrete into better than new.
- Exclusive line of MasterProTM products –Exemplary service and proprietary products and processes that keep you out in front of the competition.
Build the business that meets your needs
Concrete Craft’s business model is geared to helping you get up and running quickly. The Concrete Craft franchise opportunity lets you grow your franchise business to meet your personal, business, and financial goals. Benefits of the business model include:
- Low initial investment and low overhead.
- Shop-at-home sales model, no showroom or store required.
- Run as sole-proprietor or bring on partners; build a family business.
- Set workdays and schedules that suit you.
- Own one or multiple territories.
- If you like design and selling rather than getting your hands dirty, oversee teams of installers who implement your designs.
- Build a client base of residential and commercial customers.
- Unlimited earning potential—flat marketing and royalty fees.
- Discounts to qualified Veterans to assist with becoming business owners.
Chuck Yates, franchise owner of Concrete Craft Serving Knoxville, shares his franchise journey to choosing Concrete Craft three years ago: “I had a misconception that a franchise was not financially feasible for me, but I quickly learned that there are multiple options that people have with franchising. Of three franchise business opportunities presented to me, one was Concrete Craft. Once my wife and I went to Concrete Craft’s Discovery Day and saw what you could do with concrete, we were 100% sure that my next career was going to be with Concrete Craft.”
If you’re ready to make a real difference in your life, step up to franchise business ownership with Concrete Craft. Sales or management experience is helpful, but not necessary. We provide all the training you need. Over the past year, new franchise owners of all ages and many varied backgrounds have joined the Concrete Craft family:
- Banking and finance
- In-home sales
- Outside sales
- Sales and Management
- Business owner
- Oil industry
- Fashion design
- Restaurant management
Don’t wait to start on the path to a new, fulfilling career. Call 1-800-420-5374 today to speak with a Franchise Advisor, or go online to Concrete Craft Franchise Opportunity to learn more about Concrete Craft.
Visit Home Franchise Concepts for the bigger picture of the HFC franchise network, a network that puts your success first! Visit all four brands—Concrete Craft, Tailored Living, Budget Blinds, and AdvantaClean—and see why we say … There’s no place like HFCTM.