How many summer vacations have you missed because of your job? Are you tired of watching the boss take off to exotic ports while you’re stuck behind a desk, in a truck or working two jobs just to make ends meet?
Well, you’re not alone. Statistics show that up to 40% of Americans don’t take any vacation time, and only 23% of employees take all their eligible time off. (forbes.com) As crazy as that sounds, there are reasons that people choose not to take vacation time or personal time.
- 25% of workers don’t even get paid vacation time
- Can’t afford time off or the expense of a vacation
- You return to a daunting work overload if you take time off
- No one else can do your job
- Fear they’ll discover they don’t really need you
- A working spouse can’t get time off
- Leaving vacation days unused proves your loyalty to the company
If you’ve been trying to make leisure time and vacations with the family a priority but work keeps getting in the way, maybe it’s time for a change. As a franchise business owner with Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), you’ll be your own boss, with options to manage your time for a healthier and happier work/life balance.
Franchising puts you in control
HFC knows that success looks different to everyone, and their franchise business models allow you to create a business that lets you live the lifestyle you want.
- Work full or part time
- Control your schedule
- Own one or multiple territories
- Hand pick your team of employees
- Bring family members into the business
- Set business and personal goals that are important to you
If that sounds like the recipe for a brighter future, you may be a franchise owner at heart!
Dedicated to your success
Now that we have your full attention, know that HFC is dedicated to the success of every independent franchise business owner in the HFC family of brands. CEO, Shirin Behzadi explains what that commitment looks like every day. “That’s why we never say we want all our franchisees to sell as much as we like them to. We say we want them to be as successful as they want to be. Let them define success, let us be the support system to help them get there, whatever their success is. If it’s flexible hours, let us foster that. If they want to be multi-million-dollar producers (and we do have lots of them), let us provide the opportunities to do that.”
Those opportunities spring from the proven, reliable business models that have been turning our successful franchisees for 25 years. Some of the features include:
- Low initial investment and low overhead
- Substantial discounts to qualified Veterans
- Comprehensive, initial two-week training classes and extensive Operations Manuals
- National brand recognition and robust marketing campaigns, including local advertising
- Flat marketing and royalty fees let you keep more of what you make
- Vendor Alliance programs for the best products at the best prices
- Sales and Marketing regional training seminars
- In-depth, online training and educational videos covering all areas of business
- Annual Conventions for networking, information dissemination and advanced training
Meet the brands
HFC is parent company to three franchise brands with over 1,300 independent franchise business owners in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and Concrete Craft® are industry leaders in direct-to-consumer home improvement/home services products that will never go out of style.
- Budget Blinds – custom window coverings, including blinds, shades, shutters and drapery styles for indoor/outdoor application, residential and commercial. Exclusive collections like Inspired Collection, Signature Series® and Enlightened StyleTM, as well as smart home technology and motorization for window coverings leave the competition in the dust.
- Tailored Living – in-demand, whole home custom storage and organization solutions for closets, garages, pantries, laundry rooms and more, as well as industrial-strength PremierOne® and PremierTrax garage flooring options for home and business. Largest home organization company in the nation helps people live more comfortably in their homes.
- Concrete Craft – custom decorative concrete staining, stamping and resurfacing for indoor and outdoor floors and vertical surfaces, including walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, porches, retaining walls, seat walls and fireplace surrounds. Serving residential and commercial customers with beautiful, artistic faux stone finishes.
Join us for a brighter future
It’s no doubt you’ll work hard building your business, but it can be on your terms and for your benefit. You’ll get time off when you need it and regular vacations with the family. You can relax and travel, knowing that your business is safe with your hand-picked team, or structured so that shutting down for a couple of weeks for a vacation is not going to be a financial hardship. Franchising puts you in control.
Here are 10 reasons from our franchise owners, in their own words, for why they love their businesses with HFC:
- Wanted to go into business for myself, to wake up liking what I did
- Wants more time at home; flexible lifestyle for myself and my family
- Likes support from corporate and other franchisees
- Likes that HFC brands make for a sustainable business; products that everybody needs
- The business model sold it – you make according to what you put in it
- High-quality national brand, with products we deliver locally
- Takes care of all the “behind-the-scenes” stuff like marketing, operational issues and manufacturing
- Comprehensive national and local marketing support
- Strong reputation for high quality products, great customer service
- Tools I get to run my business
Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to talk to a franchise licensing advisor and learn more about the additional benefits of owning a franchise business with HFC.